UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I've gotten through two Toshiba players since I started collecting Blu Rays around 2011, best purchase decisions I've made for my collection

So what gundam titles do you guys think will come out next after ZZ and Turn A, and do you think the Stardust Memory and 08th MS team will make it over here.

Just listened to the podcast and here are a few things that I can remember :) (someone might want to make a more comprehensive summary)

From now on they aren't going to release any details on pick-ups until everything is absolutely signed off.

No updates at all on Re:Zero

It seems they have another theatrical release lined up that they haven't announced yet.

A Silent Voice release will almost certainly be ready to be sold at October's MCM.

Eureka Seven is being finalised and will hopefully be able to be released in time for October's MCM.

The absolute latest release for Your Name will be February, but they are hoping for a date much sooner than that.

Expect a Fairy Tail Dragon Cry dvd/Blu-ray release in early 2018.

They don't own the rights to Black Butler Book of Atlantic, and don't know who does.

They are using funimation's masters for Hyouka Blu-ray release

This is in no way important or a hint or anything, but one of the staff absolutely adores Cardcaptor Sakura and would love for them to get the licence to release it over here, and in her perfect world it would be a 2 box release with the first half being in the clow book and the second in the star book.

Last edited:
This is in no way important or a hint or anything, but one of the staff absolutely adores Cardcaptor Sakura and would love for them to get the licence to release it over here, and in her perfect world it would be a 2 box release with the first half being in the clow book and the second in the star book.
This...I want this to happen

If I had to guess I'd say Build Fighters and Mobile Suite V, just don't expect them anytime soon

I've already prepared myself for that lol, my only small worry is if the older OVA's of the UC timeline will make it over. In my opinion I think the main UC titles should take priority especially the older ones.

Though Bulid Fighters, Origin, Thunderbolt and Unicorn seem like guaranteed releases on the basis of them being newer titles.

Last edited:
Andrew said they are tackling UC first. So I don't get why they wouldn't release 08th MS Team and 0083. I really hope AL hurry up I am getting super impatient. This Gundam AL partnership has really been a massive mess up - lol I remember sitting in that MCM Comic Con event where they announced the partnership and they said they'd follow the US in terms of release schedule. How long since then and look how little we've seen released.

Only thing keeping me buying AL's are the boxes/booklets. Otherwise I would gone for TRSI ages ago. Also, we were lead to believe the intervals between releases following Zeta would be shorter, but ZZ in September? That is quite a while away.

Back