UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

There's a reason for that. Have just emailed everyone who ordered it before 10am on Friday about this. If anyone ordered it after 10am Friday, as we say in the listing it wasn't going to get dispatched before Monday.

By Friday do you mean Friday 2nd June? since I ordered on 31st which was a Wednesday should I of received an email? I'm a tad confused on this.

So looking at the unboxing of Anthem of the Heart.
[Unboxing] The Anthem of the Heart – All the Anime
Am I the only person who thinks that going by the colour scheme of the book and digipack the 'Zavvi Exclusive' was intended to be the standard?
No, I'd agree; it certainly looks that way. The colour scheme is definitely more consistent across the Zavvi version. (Even so, I'm still going for the 'standard' version, because I think that cover better reflects the film itself.)

Question for Jeremy or Andrew.

Whats the deal with the standard DVD of Prison School? Seems to have dropped off all sites... last time I saw a release date listed was for Jan 2017.

(I ask for my brother. He lives in 2003 and doesn't visit the present often so insists on buying ancient technology!)

Question for Jeremy or Andrew.

Whats the deal with the standard DVD of Prison School? Seems to have dropped off all sites... last time I saw a release date listed was for Jan 2017.

(I ask for my brother. He lives in 2003 and doesn't visit the present often so insists on buying ancient technology!)

Prison School is a Showgate/Hakuhodo DY MAP title. The publisher requires a PAL DVD for the UK/EU region and since Anime Limited want NTSC (it's the superior version for DVDs and saves costs) they can't release it on DVD unless they make a PAL disc. Same also goes for Sunrise with the Gundam titles.

Prison School is a Showgate/Hakuhodo DY MAP title. The publisher requires a PAL DVD for the UK/EU region and since Anime Limited want NTSC (it's the superior version for DVDs and saves costs) they can't release it on DVD unless they make a PAL disc. Same also goes for Sunrise with the Gundam titles.
Yeah I'd seen the problems with No-Rin and such but has this been announced as cancelled?

Yeah heck even multi region ones aren't that expensive anymore, and are definitely a worthwhile investment for any anime fan

Back