UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

If Japan never released it I would have never asked but they did (as an extra on a unicorn re release) but it’s now released and I’m a completionist in regards to UC also AL if you could release Victory would be lovely.

I mean 0096 basically only exists because another Sunrise show flopped and it helps push the already incredibly successful Unicorn merch.

The Unicorn merch that I am so very, very tired of...

I haven’t watched more than one episode of the TV version and it didn’t work as each of the OVAs are written to fill an hour (or 2) so cutting them up didn’t work well.

Has High School Fleet been dropped yet?

I've noticed Japan has had a re-release of the original series, OVA's and now a Movie... While AoA/Anime Limited haven't touched the series since initial streaming :/

Has High School Fleet been dropped yet?

I've noticed Japan has had a re-release of the original series, OVA's and now a Movie... While AoA/Anime Limited haven't touched the series since initial streaming :/
High School Fleet: This one isn't moving currently. This is going to be a turbulent year for independents like us and sadly we need to focus on what we know is going to make back costs sooner (as BBFC cost, authoring and packaging are not cheap as upfront costs). Sadly a Blu-Ray release of High School Fleet is not on that list sadly - as while there are fans it's likely to take a lot longer to make back the costs than initial pre-orders. I'd really hoped to get this out this year but at this stage I'd not hold your breath (never say never though...)
From May 6th. Still have it but it's just not a priority at the moment.

Gundam Unicorn is up for £34.99
Damn, was hoping we’d see a rerun on the early bird price for IBO 1 as well. My fault for missing it

Back