UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I recall the booklet for either the Eureka Police Story Set or Project A Set that specifically says to turn off motion smoothing. The difference was very apparent when I tested it out of curiosity (it’s usually off by default.)

They still haven't finished dealing with the Christmas sale debacle! I'm still waiting on the return label they said they were getting ready to send 2 weeks ago!

Yeah we’ve heard very little on what to expect in the rest of Q1 and beyond. Usually there’d be an announcement or at least an update by now.

Last edited:
Artificially so. Set it to Zero on your TV, so it will be pixel to pixel matched.
Totally agree that you don't want any artificial sharpening, just wanted to add that on some TVs a sharpness of 0 isn't actually OFF, but softens the images. So it's best to just look up the value for your TV that leaves the image "untouched" in terms of sharpness.

They still haven't finished dealing with the Christmas sale debacle! I'm still waiting on the return label they said they were getting ready to send 2 weeks ago!

I've e-mailed them only a few minutes ago regarding this, and they were quick to respond.

Hanners have informed me that they're still waiting for the labels to be processed and provided by the distribution centre (which I believe they're referring to Sony DADC), but unfortunately, Sony are currently running an internal stock take which has overrun so they cannot process any returns until this has completed. AL are pushing Sony to resolve this outstanding issue as soon as they (Sony) are able however, and will hopefully have an update and the shipping label I require soon.

I don't usually blind buy but I'm quite interested in Assassination Classroom and I see that AL has a limited bundle with both seasons. Sadly it is not available to stream unless I put on my trusty eye patch and peg leg so I just thought I would ask if it might be worth it?

I don't usually blind buy but I'm quite interested in Assassination Classroom and I see that AL has a limited bundle with both seasons. Sadly it is not available to stream unless I put on my trusty eye patch and peg leg so I just thought I would ask if it might be worth it?
You could always watch it on Funimationnow. That’s how I watched the second half of Season two.

Back