UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

On a more serious note, originally, they were literal stockings. So the legend goes, old St. Nick dropped coins down a poor man's chimney and they fell into his daughter's stockings she had hung up by the fire to dry.

The non-wearable poundland "Christmas stockings" we have today are just commercial tat.

No between the sales of these 12 days.
(they promised 10 titles between the boxes)

Not that they wouldn’t be the first company to lie but the FAQ specifically says that there won’t be.

(And just to put this out there, any title included in any of the Mystery Boxes will not have been part of any previous offer as part of our 12 Days of Christmas promotions, however it's worth noting that not all titles may differ between the Blu-ray and DVD Mystery Boxes)

Or this time it'll be a real mystery. Ramping up the suspense, huh.

Nerima Daibouken for me today, as I have (had once) everything else except E7 (which feds me up) and Cowboy Bebop (5 years of having the French DVDs and still not having watched it. uh.

Purchased Tatami Galaxy

I was considering the bundle but I either own most, or not interested in the rest

Other title I was mostly interested in in Eureka Seven but looking online says 50 Episodes so its an unfortunate pass from me, I'm not overly interested in Mecha and I rarely watch long series. Yep, I've been watching the original Card Captor Sakura for over a year now :)

Back