UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Oh? Is this about the supposedly flimsy box that holds the digipaks? How does one get on this list? (Mail+proof of purchase I'm guessing) I should be receiving my Escaflowne UE today.

For what it's worth, of all the formats you've tried for your ultimate editions, the Escaflowne one is my favorite, with each part having its own standard sized digipak and separate slipcases. A bit inceptionesque yes, but lovely nonetheless.

Oh? Is this about the supposedly flimsy box that holds the digipaks? How does one get on this list? (Mail+proof of purchase I'm guessing) I should be receiving my Escaflowne UE today.

For what it's worth, of all the formats you've tried for your ultimate editions, the Escaflowne one is my favorite, with each part having its own standard sized digipak and separate slipcases. A bit inceptionesque yes, but lovely nonetheless.
Once we're in the process of getting this finalised we'll make it known. So no need to worry. (Hint though, if you already replied for a replacement disc before/already, we already have contact details on file for you. So that will help when the time comes ;) )

Anime Limited Release Schedule Updated

2nd October
- Heavy Object: Part 2

9th October
- Momotaro, Sacred Sailors
- Aldnoah.Zero Part 1 (standard edition)
- Aldnoah.Zero Part 2 (standard edition)

16th October
- Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Part 1

23rd October
- A Silent Voice

30th October
- Durarara!! x2 - The Second Arc: Ten
- Genius Party & Genius Party Beyond
- Castle Town Dandelion
- Grimgar: Ashes & Illusion
- GANGSTA.

6th November
- Your Name.

13th November
- Assassination Classroom Season 2 Part 2

20th November
- Eureka Seven ULTIMATE EDITION
- Eureka Seven Part 1 Blu-ray

27th November
- Peacemaker Kurogane
- Testament of Sister New Devil Part 1
- Ajin: Demi Human Season 1
- Wolf's Rain
- Dimension W
- Fairy Tail Part 20

4th December
- Erased Part 2
- Chrono Crusade
- Love Live! Sunshine!!
- Hyouka Part 1

11th December
- Pigtails
- Eureka Seven Part 2 Blu-ray

TBC Q4 2017
- Sword of the Stranger
- Durarara!! x2 - The Third Arc: Ketsu
- Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Part 2
- Lupin The 3rd (2015)
- Riddle: Story of Devil
- Princess Arete
- Ninja Slayer
- Your Name. Deluxe Edition

Orange - Crunchyroll
Purple - Funimation

This has been covered and I know I really should look through the last 400+ pages to find my answer.. but I'm kinda lazy

When I preordered my copy of Your Name, It said was going to be a Collectors Edition, So I was kind expecting a standard Collectors Edition (Same as say, Voices of a Distant Star)

Now it says its just a Steel Book what, although is good, its kinda pointless me spending the money on as I only buy these sets for the Box and Artbook, Steel Books looks awful

Before I cancel my order, will the set include a standard "Collectors Edition" box (like V.O.A.D.S) and Artbook, or is it just a Case plus BR?

Sorry, I'm not trying to be a pain, I just wasn't aware this before ordering (2nd Jan 17)

This has been covered and I know I really should look through the last 400+ pages to find my answer.. but I'm kinda lazy

When I preordered my copy of Your Name, It said was going to be a Collectors Edition, So I was kind expecting a standard Collectors Edition (Same as say, Voices of a Distant Star)

Now it says its just a Steel Book what, although is good, its kinda pointless me spending the money on as I only buy these sets for the Box and Artbook, Steel Books looks awful

Before I cancel my order, will the set include a standard "Collectors Edition" box (like V.O.A.D.S) and Artbook, or is it just a Case plus BR?

Sorry, I'm not trying to be a pain, I just wasn't aware this before ordering (2nd Jan 17)

I think there's a planned 'Deluxe Edition', but it hasn't been nailed down what this set will include or how much it'll cost to my knowledge.

There's going to be two special versions in the works.

Collector's Edition - Blu-ray, DVD, Japanese Original Soundtrack, all housed in a steelbook

Deluxe Edition - Same discs as Collector's, 120+ page Booklet, Usual AL chipboard box

The Deluxe will be available after the November 6th date due to late approvals, and they're estimating for a early December release. Pre-orders aren't up and it may be Anime Limited's Shop exclusive.

Thanks, I've canceled my preorder for now and keep an eye on what Anime Limited do with the Deluxe Edition.

Hopefully this doesn't happen with Silent Voice as that doesn't have Eng Subtitles on the Japanese release

Do have a read of it when you have a few moments :)

Srry I missed that :D

I haven't been following much/any Anime news as of late when it comes to physical as I'm not buying much this year, last thing I purchased was Your Lie in April Volume 2

Actually the only Anime I've purchased this year seems to be Anime Limited titles (Barr Convention Purchases, Maybe 3 MVM titles)

Out of interest @anime_andrew @Jeremy Graves What's happening with the releases of K: Missing Kings and K: Return of Kings? Both of these were announced around this time in 2015 and I was wondering if there's been any update regarding their release dates? The initial post on the blog said they'd be coming out in 2016? Thanks, H

Question for Anime Limited crew, what are the chances of you / funimation releasing some of the Fairy Tail collection boxes as you've got quite a few of the single volumes under your belt?

Question for Anime Limited crew, what are the chances of you / funimation releasing some of the Fairy Tail collection boxes as you've got quite a few of the single volumes under your belt?

I asked them this over Twitter quite a few months and it didn't seem out of the realms of possibility, it'd be great to hear an update. Will the fact that Manga released Vol 9 have any negative impact on a collection 5 (regarding rights or disc printing something)?

Screenshot_20170912-233939~2.png

Considering what was written in the home video FAQ regarding a UK 4K UHD release of Your Name, I'm really surprised NeoFilms in Hong Kong is able to put out an affordable Your Name 4K UHD Blu-ray with English subtitles. It will be released this month on the 28th and carries a MSRP of HK$329 (£32).

Play-Asia (4K UHD+BD / BD SE / BD+OST)
Buyoyo

@Team AL - Would any of you guys be able to clarify if the listing for Hyouka is incorrect and that it does include the 11.5 OVA episode? The store listing right now makes no mention of it and just says includes episodes 1-11.

@Team AL - Would any of you guys be able to clarify if the listing for Hyouka is incorrect and that it does include the 11.5 OVA episode? The store listing right now makes no mention of it and just says includes episodes 1-11.

If it helps, 90% of the time AL simply uses the Funimation master regarding Funi titles (it's simple logic).

And yes the 11.5 OVA is included. How I know this? I was curious.

I can confirm that is incorrect - episode 11.5 is indeed included on Part 1. We'll get that fixed now!

Back