UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

That is an arbitrary criterion! Voices is certainly significant enough to count as one half of a pair.

Not disagreeing that its arbitrary, just that I probably have a few dozen releases that have short films (or even feature films) as extras and don't consider themselves double/triple/etc packs. I'm not complaining though - it's of no importance!

Andrew, are we getting a complete boxset for Kill La Kill at any point in the near future? If not I can just get the individual volumes, but if you say you're bringing one out I may as well hold out for that.

Was editing the schedule here and noticed one title we haven't heard about for some time...Is it safe to assume that the placeholder date for Rolling Girls is ready to be changed? Due out 24 October according to Amazon.

Andrew, are we getting a complete boxset for Kill La Kill at any point in the near future? If not I can just get the individual volumes, but if you say you're bringing one out I may as well hold out for that.

Like SAO, I don't think Aniplex (AoA) will ever allow that.
Well, maybe one day, but not before many years. (and not before a BD box in Japan).

Thanks. That seems really daft. Why would I go and buy season 3 when season 2 isn't available in the UK? Very strange decision by AL.

I can see this not selling well and then funimation taking it as a sign that the UK market isn't worth the hassle or isn't interested in this series.

@serpantino - I guess it's because Funimation only just recently released season three in North America, so keeping with the current deal, it means we get the release not long after. However, Manga UK not releasing season two has left it in a kind of limbo.

Back