UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I may have to pick up APFTTU after that recent stock scare the other week. Any specific MCM discount codes for the ATA store? I can’t recall if they did those at previous events.
their shopify storefront isn't listed with a lot of stock and it has been mentioned before there isn't much left. though, I assume they have more for cons etc

So despite my reservations regarding the Shinkai Anthology in my earlier post I went ahead and bought it but I did so from Anime Online rather than Anime Limited as it was cheaper. The set is actually really beautiful, I love the colours and presentation but my copy has marks all over the box and what looks like liquid stains and I see that Anime Limited has dropped the price to £39.99 so I could have saved some money on it if I had waited a couple of days 😭

Would you be kind enough to ask why they never reauthor faulty french discs, while they do for the UK? Our release of Gunbuster still defective with missing subtitles. And this is just one case out of numerous...

And maybe ask when they’re going to start sending out e-mails again.
I asked, with regards to the French releases Andrew said you'd have to ask the French distributors as he's not involved in the French side.

As for the emails. I wasn't personally sure of the specific's so told him people weren't getting emails so he said to dm on twitter if people have had problems because people should be getting emails.

Thank you.
It's funny, because the french side say they have no control over the authoring nor production of discs and tell us that everything is handled in the UK. Then I can only assume someone at AL is very dishonest and will lie to customers to not fix their mess.

It depends on the settings of the twitter account (Privacy and safety -> Direct Messages)

I ordered A Place Further Than The Universe 40 minutes ago and it already shipped. That's quick.

It depends on the settings of the twitter account (Privacy and safety -> Direct Messages)

I ordered A Place Further Than The Universe 40 minutes ago and it already shipped. That's quick.
Not for me...

"Get XPremium to message @AllTheAnime
Only XPremium users can send Direct Message Requests to people that don't follow them. Upgrade to continue"

on iPadOS and on my laptop w Firefox

Is this the first time Castlevania S3 CE has been up on early bird? aslo site for listing doesnt really mention its an early bird.

Not been getting emails from them for a while like many others (although have just re-subscribed to thier mailing list, so we'll se if that solves it).

Last edited:
I ordered Somali and the Forest Spirit and ticked every box I could see asking if I wanted to be sent marketing emails. It's shipped. Only time will tell if I am to receive any emails.

Heading home for the day. Had a mild seizure from the conflicting lights in the main stage so I'm out. Should be back tomorrow to cover stuff like the AL panel (and owe @Hanners at least a hello).

Heading home for the day. Had a mild seizure from the conflicting lights in the main stage so I'm out.
Pokemon-Concerned-1.png

Should be back tomorrow to cover stuff like the AL panel (and owe @Hanners at least a hello).
Nice.

For license announcements it's probably going to be mostly Crunchyroll & Sentai sub-licenses but I would like to see some surprise out of nowhere ones like City Hunter, Heavenly Delusion & Summertime Rendering, Macross Frontier & Delta and 4K Gundam Hathaway.

Also means they can get Go Go Loser Ranger since its a D+ title.

Hoping on the Carole & Tuesday announcement, if they announce any more Lupin I could definitely see Lupin Zero being a possibility, especially as it's a Sentai title and that they've licensed all the modern Lupin series.

Thank you.
It's funny, because the french side say they have no control over the authoring nor production of discs and tell us that everything is handled in the UK. Then I can only assume someone at AL is very dishonest and will lie to customers to not fix their mess.
So I updated @Hanners on what you said, he looked confused, seems there's a breakdown in communication somewhere. He also said the reason he's not been here lately is just because he's really busy and hasn't found the time, he might come back at some point though particularly because of our conversation.

Back