UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

AL use 48-Hour Royal Mail now so I'd expect it tomorrow, I know they used to use the 24-Hour Royal Mail service similar to how MVM and UP1 do.

That's because it used to be MVM who fulfilled all of Anime Limited orders. :)

I don't know how Tony managed to survive, having to package and dispatch all of AL and MVM's order's, especially at Christmas time. 🤣

Last edited:
Definitely buying Jujutsu Kaisen Season 1 Part 2 CE (I'm super excited for that heccin cool, smexxxy mokkori storage box!), and will consider the Memories CE as well (I'm definitely buying it I just might choose to wait for the standard edition Blu-ray instead as money's a bit tight rn). I don't have a vinyl player or any interest in collecting vinyl, I already have/have preordered both Future Boy Conan CEs so won't be picking up the standard edition, and while I'm interested in Gundam I won't be springing for this edition of Seed Destiny for reasons of money and not knowing if it's something I'd love enough to really want an edition this fancy anyway. Happy for those who wanted these releases though, and glad that the newswire is up now so I have some idea of what to expect in the next few weeks :)

Will be picking up Memories & JJK. Thankfully for my wallet, I have no real interest in Gundam.

Hopefully JJK part 1 CE goes back on early bird as well as I missed it the last time it was on offer.

lmao, they actually mistook HellCat's 200 posts asking about Gundam for 200 people - mission accomplished, I guess! The joke being that the series they announced isn't very good, supposedly.

Memories and Jujutsu Kaisen will be bought - I just hope the storage box isn't actually exclusive to the UK. I'll cry otherwise

lmao, they actually mistook HellCat's 200 posts asking about Gundam for 200 people - mission accomplished, I guess! The joke being that the series they announced isn't very good, supposedly.

Memories and Jujutsu Kaisen will be bought - I just hope the storage box isn't actually exclusive to the UK. I'll cry otherwise
CriminalRingedFattaileddunnart-size_restricted.gif

I'll be grabbing SEED Destiny. Hopefully it doesn't have technical issues like the Rightstuf's fixed SEED discs have.

I hope they announce 08th MS Team soon. The sooner they announce it, the sooner I can decide whether to import the English subbed Japanese U.C. Blu-ray Libraries release or not. From what I've seen, Rightstuf's 08th MS Team release is just as bad as their 0083 release (lots of compression artifacts, 2.0 Japanese track downmixed from 5.1).

Got the U.C. Blu-ray Libraries release of 0083 Stardust Memory last week. It's a lot better than the Rightstuf/AL release, but downside is that the extras aren't subtitled.

Hey I'm perfectly happy with the gundam seed destiny release it means I can finally remove my dvd versions and make space for my collection.

In fairness, I think that as much as SEED Destiny isn't one of the greatest Gundam sequels around, a lot of people would be steaming if the SEED UEs abruptly finished halfway and I'm sure plenty of fans will be picking this one up. Including me, as my old discs need retiring. It's a pricy one but hopefully we'll get some more Gundam news down the line.

I seem to have fallen off AL's mailing list somehow and no longer get the cinema alerts I signed up for either, so I'm glad I randomly read the full article and saw that Deer King is on the horizon!

R

My SEED dvd collection takes more space, being all in single disc cases, the SEED Destiny release I have fits in two fat cases of 5? discs each. Will be getting this release for sure, but I would also like to get something new Gundam related that I don't have yet have the dvd version of.

So with Destiny announced that leaves the following:

Gundam 0080
Gundam: The 08th MS Team
08th MS Team: Miller's Report
MS IGLOO
Zeta Gundam: A New Translation
Victory Gundam
G Gundam
Gundam X
Gundam AGE
Gundam AGE: Memory of Eden
Turn A Gundam movie duology