UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

The situation as it stands is that AL's new fulfillment house has yet to implement split shippings, so any order that contains an Early Bird has yet to have the currently available items processed separately.

For the record, my day 3 order that includes the unreleased Re:Zero set hasn't seen movement yet.
That cant be true as I had a day 2 order which included Oedo along with other stuff. All the other stuff shipped and arrived already. And on AL site it says partial under the fulfillment status with Oedo awaiting.

I think if stuff needed reprinting or was awaiting stock it would be held up but preorders weren't meant to hold up other items.

None of mine when ordered were pre orders or out of print... All in stock... Looking at what i ordered now arent there... Oos or out of print.. Im guessing i may just cancel the order... Even if it was £175

Yeah I made a large day 1 order as well and none of it was out of stock either when I ordered, guess gonna have to be patient, could maybe email and see which items are holding it up and request cancelation on those items (might aviod canceling the entier order)

On another note Erased just shipped for me.

I did order day one and nothing dispatched till now. On top of it I have to pay 25% vat now.
Lets see if I get my order this month and how they handle the EU orders now.

That cant be true as I had a day 2 order which included Oedo along with other stuff. All the other stuff shipped and arrived already. And on AL site it says partial under the fulfillment status with Oedo awaiting.

I think if stuff needed reprinting or was awaiting stock it would be held up but preorders weren't meant to hold up other items.
Andrew posted in one of the threads here and explicitly confirmed that pre-orders are holding up other items due to the fulfillment system. I was told the same by Andy.

You're right that it can't be true though, at least not strictly, because some people have already received available items they ordered along with pre-orders.

I’m waiting on a Day 1 order as well, unfortunately in spite of all items being in stock when I ordered according to the website, I was told in email that my order was “still awaiting reprints” so my guess is that either the website didn’t update quickly enough or it wasn’t a first come first serve deal. Which is annoying, but I’ll wait, thankfully ordering within the uk so brexit hasn’t changed anything.

Does anyone know how long it’ll be til reprints happen?

Did anyone else got a shipping notice before xmas, however with tracking stating that the package has not yet been handed over to the parcel service?

2x Day 1 already arrived :)

Back