UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Most of my christmas purchases should've arrived today but Fedex said I wasn't home even though I was waiting at the door. I even contacted them ahead and gave them the gate code as well 😵

Does anyone have any photos of the box from the 2020 Fullmetal Alchemist collectors edition without the slipcover? (mainly wanting to know if the spine has any logos on it, but unfortunately cant find any images of it anywhere)

Zavvi charged my card for "Weathering With You - 4K Ultra HD Zavvi Exclusive Deluxe Edition Steelbook (Includes 2D Blu-ray) – 4 Disc Edition" this morning (order has "waiting for dispatch" status) :)

I cancelled one of the two copies I had on order of the 4 disc version a while back, and Zavvi just shipped the remaining copy. Not that I’ve yet had chance to watch the 4K bluray from the 3 disc variant version from AL’s store, or the JP 4K disc.

Just realised I can say

Its really annoying people who purchased Weathering With You 4K directly from the Anime Limited store got it early. A Whole Decade has passed and I still dont have my copy!

Look how annoyed Okayu is
<--------

I demand 2021 be better than 2020 otherwise I want a refund

/s

Just realised I can say

Its really annoying people who purchased Weathering With You 4K directly from the Anime Limited store got it early. A Whole Decade has passed and I still dont have my copy!

Look how annoyed Okayu is
<--------

I demand 2021 be better than 2020 otherwise I want a refund

/s
2020 was the start of a decade

Back