UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

NewishType

Completely Average High School Student
Thrice upon a time doesn’t suggest the rebuilds will standalone for much longer.
Also I think people talk about about the meaning of Evangelion rather than best girl best girls are more of a joke regarding it, because Rei created the quiet archetype.
Wait, when did this film get titled "Thrice upon a Time"? It took me long enough to start calling it 3.0 + 1.0 instead of 4.0.

HellCat

Stand User
Just occured to me- was mentioned at the end of the SEED panel that fans had asked about things they shouldn't.

If you look up the hashtag, lots of people asked about the SEED movie. But that wasn't raised.

Safe to say it was when this was recorded they tried and it offended Sunrise?

NormanicGrav

Ni-pa!~
AUKN Staff
In case some folks missed it, it seems Anime Limited have acquired Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine. The Lupin the IIIrd films (Jigen's Gravestone, Goemon's Blood Spray & Fujiko's Lie) "would be the most logical next step after The Woman Called Fujiko Mine".

Jon O Fun

Thousand Master
Did I miss when the announced they had Fujiko Mine? I'd assumed they'd get it after Andrew said on here it was one of his favourites but didn't actually see an announcement.

Jon O Fun

Thousand Master
In case some folks missed it, it seems Anime Limited have acquired Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine. The Lupin the IIIrd films (Jigen's Gravestone, Goemon's Blood Spray & Fujiko's Lie) "would be the most logical next step after The Woman Called Fujiko Mine".
Just as I posted my confusion 😂

NormanicGrav

Ni-pa!~
AUKN Staff
Did I miss when the announced they had Fujiko Mine? I'd assumed they'd get it after Andrew said on here it was one of his favourites but didn't actually see an announcement.
They never officially announced it, but if you think about it it makes sense because the entire series is on Screen Anime.

HWR

CCG’s Reaper
AUKN Staff
Interesting to hear that they’re authoring their own discs for InuYasha as well. I can’t recall exactly if they only have the first season or all of it.