Anime everyone else thinks is crap but you like

Animefreak17

Godhand
this is the counterpart of
Anime everyone else thinks is great but you don't like
so yeah have fun :p
i dont care what anyone says i like bleach its fun to watch its like a alternate version of naruto but with swords
i like negima both series
its like most star wars fans hate the Prequels but i liked them

animefreak17 said:
i dont care what anyone says i like bleach its fun to watch its like a alternate version of naruto but with swords
Never seen people rate Bleach that baddly.
Naruto is the one that's considered to be mediocre.

I like Negima?! as well, but that's due to SHAFT, not the contents of the show.
Akikan I liked in a so bad it's good way

Macross 7, no this is just bad, cheese fest.
Mayoi Neko Overrun!, changing director and studio each ep was at least new, and Peco.

Reaper gI said:
animefreak17 said:
Never seen people rate Bleach that baddly.
Naruto is the one that's considered to be mediocre.

I like Negima?! as well, but that's due to SHAFT, not the contents of the show.
Akikan I liked in a so bad it's good way

Macross 7, no this is just bad, cheese fest.
Mayoi Neko Overrun!, changing director and studio each ep was at least new, and Peko.
with out spoils why do people dont like the animes you just wrote

iv been hearing about how some people are dissing eva and i gotta say that i like eva its a great anime and iv read the alternate version manga and iv got to say its really good

Reaper gI said:
Mayoi Neko Overrun!, changing director and studio each ep was at least new, and Peko.
I actually dropped that show after a couple of episodes. It's a shame that after Black Cat, all Kentaro Yabuki is doing these days is illustrating those kind of series'...also, it was too similar to To Love Ru xD

Eva is the most popular anime ever, hating on famous stuff is normal.
Negima?!'s problem is it totaly ignores the plot and turns it into a gag series. Old version just had no budget, and also didn't follow the plot

So bad it's funny is self explanatory.

Mayoi Neko Overrun! barely had plot anyway and half the 13 ep series is filler.
Macross 7 is just cheesy,the protagonists mecha is basicaly controled by a Guitar hero controler.

Ryu Shoji said:
Reaper gI said:
I actually dropped that show after a couple of episodes. It's a shame that after Black Cat, all Kentaro Yabuki is doing these days is illustrating those kind of series'...also, it was too similar to To Love Ru xD
He's the ilustrator on the Manga (tie-in to the anime) not the original novel, that was Peco.
You didn't even get to the filler.

Jaymii said:
People consider Naruto mediocre to Bleach? Wrong.

It depends on the circles.
That's the consensus everywhere I've checked.
Naruto Shippuden is rated about the same as Bleach, the original series lower.

Reaper gI said:
Jaymii said:

i wounder which one of the 3 is more popular
one piece
naruto
bleach

animefreak17 said:
one piece
naruto
bleach
In terms of how many have watched them in English.
Bleach, Naruto, One piece

In Japan (TV ratings): One Piece, Naruto, Bleach

Reaper gI said:
animefreak17 said:
one piece
naruto
bleach
In terms of how many have watched them in English.
Bleach, Naruto, One piece

In Japan (TV rartings): One Piece, Naruto, Bleach
nice research skills who'd of thought pirates would be more popular in japan then samuri or ninja. mind you id love to see these 3 go at it

Reaper gI said:
Jaymii said:

Wrong on too many levels.

I get the feeling the only research you've done is looking at people rage about the filler arcs that followed the sasuke rescue arc. Finish off the series at the vol 6:1 and pick it back up at shippuden and it follows on well. the fact that there was such a demand = producing the anime ASAP which lead to overshooting the manga storyline and having to hit the fans with fuller fodder to keep fans happy.

Bleach on the other hand, has dragged out the Aizen final fight to the point i actually dropped the title until it picked up or found a bloody ending. the results? well if your reading the manga atm you'll know the storyline of a shinigami has completely spiralled.

So if i take on your logic....

Naruto was mediocre to bleach's beginning.... then as time has gone on, shippuden was introduced and has got much better, and bleach went downhill.

OT: Negima annoyed me to no end, i ended up turning the damn thing off and my gf (at the time) got in a strop about it because i'd prefer to watch appleseed ex machina instead.

Evangelion.... never really enjoyed watching mecha based anime. gundam never tempted me to the genre, i used to watch the original transformers as a kid but sort of "grew out of it" with time. Now i don't have too much against eva, i just personally find it boring.

I enjoyed Burst angel, not many njoyed it for the storyline as i did, most just watch it for the fanservice (shame on them, the story is actually fairly good)

Devil May Cry, i enjoyed this, but yet to hear many people agree to liking this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back