Anime Character Guessing Game with pictures

Lupus Inu said:
His name is Waraji. [I used Wikipedia to find it, couldn't be bothered getting my brothers Naruto volumes.]
CUURSSEESSS!!!
::Shakes fist::

That was my next guess. Ah well, it was 50/50 :)

The Question is "Will Lupus Inu post a new character to guess?"

lol but if you didn't see naruto you would actually think he was from one peice! lol "yaaarrr! when i don't work for gato i sail the seven seas! YAAARRRR!"

i only rememberd him cause i watched the 1st series over again..back in the days when i didn't have the net *sigh*
anyways where's the next picture?

NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING!!

animecharacter.jpg

GO!

Hmm, are we looking at an anime from the 90s? Could be newer than that. I have a feeling gundams are involved if i'm not mistaken.

funny... the first thing that came to my mind was 'Le Chevalier D'Eon'.

but it can't, cause the animation looks to different.
got a feeling though thats a women,(with the lace maverick)

I think the person in the pic also has heterochromia, though im not to sure....

The fact that it's been narrowed down to one anime and no one has guessed makes me fidget. I haven't seen Beserk but have been looking on the net (alot). I'm guessing their not a main chraracter as I can't find anything. T-T

Mildly on-topic. Berserk has a awesome style. I've always seen it in a different light, Granted I know literally nothing about it except it has LOTS N LOTS OF GORE [& a decent story]. !!!

I'll get the DVDs when I see them around methinks.

Yeah, I've heard quite a few good things about Beserk. One of the many anime I have yet to watch. Oh well, It looks like this character is lost to me unless I watch the series. Not that I'm complaining :p

Don't watch the anime, if anything guys, read the manga, it is easily better, not that the anime sucks, it's just not as epic as the manga. Anyway, if no one can provide I guess I'll have to do another obvious one. [Paul just come in here and tell them who it is, dawg. >____>]

Back