Anime Character Guessing Game with pictures

:s

A4dnO.jpg

ilmaestro said:
I am tempted to grab another go straight back since I do know, but I shall give people a couple of hours. :s

If you insist. :p

Elliot Chandler - Mai-Otome 0: S.ifr

Last edited by a moderator:
I am contemplating a simulwatch of some Mai~ related series, I think they are popular enough around here that some people might get involved. I knew someone would get that one soon enough!

ilmaestro said:
I am contemplating a simulwatch of some Mai~ related series, I think they are popular enough around here that some people might get involved. I knew someone would get that one soon enough!

That's sounds an awesome idea :) I would definitely join in if you decide to do it =)

Rena Ryuugu said:
ilmaestro said:

That's sounds an awesome idea :) I would definitely join in if you decide to do it =)

Considering that I was already contemplating My Hime whilst we were doing Last Exile then you can definately count me in too. It occurs to me that I saw nothing past Mai Otome either. So the OVAs and such would be new...Hmm!

I shall set up a thread over the next couple of days for possibly sorting it out, see if people want to watch from the first series or otherwise.

Back