Anime Character Guessing Game with pictures

How do you know all these characters from shows you haven't seen? Do you admin a database of some kind for another site? I didn't manage to get the guy from CANAAN, and I've seen that show more than once. :lol:

ilmaestro said:
How do you know all these characters from shows you haven't seen? Do you admin a database of some kind for another site? I didn't manage to get the guy from CANAAN, and I've seen that show more than once. :lol:

To be fair I have only seen Canaan once when I got the blu-ray release. I got it the answer from the clue though - mainly female cast with male reporter guy. It was the first show that sprang to mind (and it took only seconds for me to think of Canaan when I saw the clue). My first guess was from Blood+ only because I am currently watching Part 2 and there is a reporter guy in that who looks similar.

As for Deaths Jester guessing characters from shows he hasn't seen yet - I'm fairly sure I have done this on at least once already as well.

Ah fair enough, I did get it after the clue, too. I'm just always surprised when I don't recognize someone from a show I like.

And yeah, I think most people can name some characters from some shows they haven't seen. DJ just seems to be able to name all the characters from all the shows he hasn't seen. :lol:

Deaths Jester said:
Just because I've not seen it, doesn't mean I don't know about it 8)

I approve of pretty elves.

Aura Shurifon from Isekai No Seikishi Monogatari

R

Last edited by a moderator:
ilmaestro said:
Sawatari Mitsuki, Kore ga Watashi no Goshujin-sama.

Can't decide if Maids > Elves or not...

You're right with the guess. I think elves > maids, but I happened to have a picture of Mitsuki to hand >_>;

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh crap, I'm always on at people if they forget, and now it's my fault.

Semi-tempted to let Rui have her fun, but worried we will lose more players. ;)

qtZgJ.jpg

Back