Anime Character Guessing Game with pictures

Photo0024.jpg

Sorry for the poor image quality, but I took a photo of the screen with my phone, then uploaded the pic. Not got any software for screencapping any other way.

Clue: The anime this character is from was made in the 90s by an extremely well known studio. However, this is not one of their more well known shows. This show is available on DVD.

Clue 2: This character has purple hair in a short military-style haircut, and wears a similar outfit to Guile from Street Fighter, just with black vest instead.

Final clue: I own this show on DVD. Therefore somewhere on these forums is a photo showing the name of this show. Maybe in that thread I made where you post a photo of your entire collection, perhaps?

Half a point if you can name the show but not the character, but if no one can name the character by this weekend, I will post a new character from a different show to be guessed. I promise it wont be as difficult as this one though. :p

Mew and Mica from Hyperdoll!

I still don't recognise the previous guy, and I have the show on DVD too. All I remember about it were the tight clothes and girls.

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Rui said:
Mew and Mica from Hyperdoll!

I still don't recognise the previous guy, and I have the show on DVD too. All I remember about it were the tight clothes and girls.

R

He was the guy who became inexplicably gigantic for that one fight as the girls exited the building with the bomb inside it.

Oh, and very correct! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I broke the game again? :(

This version of the character is from a series which didn't make it to the UK, though it did come out in the US. However, the character herself has been on UK releases before, and has had a few character redesigns over time.

R

I'm surprised nobody else has got it as the picture is from the opening (I was lazy).

Apologies for being confusing; the series she's from itself is a mess of continuities and reimaginings ^^;

R

Back