Anime Character Guessing Game with pictures

BlackWolf said:
I think i know the show though, and i think for bonus points i can name the channel that aired it :p i'll have to dig for the character, that's if i'm not piped to the post first mind

EDIT: So no one has had a guess then...

Is it Tetsu Hayami from Blue Submarine no. 6?

Give yourself self a hearty slap Black. That's the correct answere. :p

Have you seen it yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:
All the times it was on i was either coming or going so i always missed it. Shame it joined the list of shows that we got on tv in the UK but never recieved on DVD (along with the likes of Outlaw Star, Big O etc)

Anyways

Guessing time! Here's my go.
Tell me who is this lovely lady?

No guesses? It's not that hard really..

She's from a series that debuted in 1997, and got a semi revival in 2000. Although the image in question is from its 97 incarnation.

More info eh? okay dookey :p

The series gave birth to an internet adjective :p

okay seriously in japan it was the last of long running franchise although aside from the OVA continution to this series, none of the shows in the franchise followed on from each other

Are you sure Voddas :p

Another clue, the series recieved an American release two years ago but AnimeWorks messed it up as such that the final half of the show was released straight to a boxset and sub only. As such it looks unlikely that the sequel OVA will ever see a release now outside of japan.

...If you want a final clue look to my rank and then kick yourself that the answer has been staring you in the face ;)

:p

Last edited by a moderator:
AAAAH!! That's totaly wierd. I even looked at GaoGaiGar but so no character that looked like her. ¬_¬

I think I'll leave the guess to another to post.

*facepalm* Can't believe I missed that. :p

No guesses yet? Ok then.

Clue 1: The show aired between October 2004 and March 2005.

Clue 2: This character is an orphan, who has the ability to see spirits.

Clue 3: The series has been released here in the u.k. by Manga Entertainment.

Hopefully, someone should be able to get it now. :)

Back