Anime Character Guessing Game with pictures

BlackWolf said:
Is this taken from the Megaman anime? Only reason i ask is because the guy you can see her talking to, from the back he looks like a megaman character...

It's not from Megaman, though that guy is significant in the series.

R

The brown thing:

47166249fg3.jpg

I knw him but can't think who it is... I'm going to say Wolfwood from Trigun just to settle my conciouse even tho I know it's not him.

Gah! Why can't I remember?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Voddas said:
EDIT:New Rules: When the picture has been guessed correctly. The person who guessed correctly has 24hrs to put in the next character, otherwise it's anyones game.

Also if someone takes a guess at a picture but they aren't told whether they are correct or not within 24hrs, then they can post another picture so the game doesn't come to a halt.

Thanks ^____^
As these rules state. I guess Death can opst another picture... the question is. Is he correct? *looks up char*

EDIT/ Kinda looks like him but I'm not sure.... Black?

i wouldn't know, haven't seen the series in question but that picture was bothering me for a while since i knew i had seen it before...and i had, that was the avatar of a user on here when i first came here

THAT'S IT!! Thank you so much Black! That's where I'd seen it before... I can now leave for home in peace. Was really bugging me. Heh. Inabit mate.

EDIT/ Post away then Jester, bring on the next picture :)

Back