Anime Character Guessing Game with pictures

a clue...to think of a clue that doesn't give it away completely (i suck at giving clues :p ) Otaku was close with his answer in an ironic sort of way just that he got the show wrong (but the shows share a connection of sorts)

Similar as in also in Fate/Stay Night?

Funny thing is, that's the first series I looked at for the answere when you put the picture up. :roll:

Is it Kohaku from Tsukihime? If not I know what my second guess will be. Can't tell them apart easily since the only picture I have is a wallpaper with both and I don't follow the series ;)

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that's the show Otaku was on about but as i said its the wrong show and the lovely lady doesn't appear in it (and not even as a cameo which was disappointing in some ways)

EDIT: And we have a winner! :D

Rui swoops in and gets it in one :p

Voddas the connection behind the shows is that both are creations of Type-Moon and both are Visual Novels :p

:lol: Voddas it just means you should watch the show :wink: (or read the manga...in fact just track the manga down instead, the story is better adapted but you miss out on the good sountrack)

Rui its your go :)

Cool :) my habit of collecting wallpapers of beautiful ladies finally has a use.

I'm not at home now so I'll have to break with my DVD screenshotting tradition and put up a findable picture from Google. Bah!

It's from another series I recently watched, sorry it's tiny.

R

Otaku-san said:
its Mako from Nerima Daikon Brothersone protagonist and cousin

Yep, you win! I was worried it might be too obscure even for a licensed show but fortunately it wasn't :)

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Back