Anime Blu-ray & DVD / Manga & Light Novel - Out of Print「 OOP 」Update Thread

Maybe not a full on bargin but Konosuba Season 1 CE for £53, But I know a few people missed out on Season 1 CE

Possible 10%/ £5 off via ebay Code of FLASH10 (today only/27th), if it is an option there will be something in the listing saying "take £5 off this item show me how"
NOTE: if you use TopCashbackUK there is a £2 cashback on spending over £5 (but must activate) (today only/27th)

SOLD OUT

Last edited:
Yipes!! I like Konosuba but not enough to pay $71.75 for it.
I double posted it here and in the Bargins thread, and was pretty sure there was a few users that might be intrested as they missed out on the the CE before it sold out/ OOP. And although more than release price, it was still a very reasonable price (or at least compared to what some of the previous sales had gone for (£100+)), with a few options to get a bit more off the price via ebay offers.

SAHO was one of those user and has since bought it.

Spoken to the seller earlier, they set the Best Offer as low as £175.

I guess it comes down to choice-do you want to pay less for just the content or do you want the extra swag that comes with the deluxe releases at a much higher price?

Amazon US got only 5 in stock. For those who missed out, this may be your best chance at this price.
£56.06

Attachments

• 910L0ypXl4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    910L0ypXl4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 81BXHa+iJqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81BXHa+iJqL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 91omJoU7+SL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    91omJoU7+SL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 1
  • 81UqlfnrdCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    81UqlfnrdCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 1
For anyone interested in Aniplex of America Blu-ray box set releases that popped up on eBay.

Very decent price, about $400 US for all four of those boxsets - seeing as how the US retail price was $180 for each box. I already own all four Aniplex US boxsets and all four Aniplex JP boxsets of the two series, or I'd be very interested in getting these.

Very decent price, about $400 US for all four of those boxsets - seeing as how the US retail price was $180 for each box. I already own all four Aniplex US boxsets and all four Aniplex JP boxsets of the two series, or I'd be very interested in getting these.
If I hadn't already own all four Aniplex US boxsets as well, I'd jump on this in a heartbeat as the price is just perfect 👍

I'll be on the lookout and message you should I come across more in the future 👍
Thanks. While I've got an UBW CE (the original ones in the UK) that will do well enough, Zero's pretty basic. Apocrypha was the same, but I did upgrade that one a while back.

Back