AMECON 2008

rocklee said:
McIcy said:
rocklee said:
ta very much! i hope the forum comes back on soon...i just started making friends lol....rocklee is lonely lmao

Ok dude, just got the reply, we do have the fill out that form, its not just for cosplaying its also means that if they take photo's of the con and you are in them then they can publish them on the website. You can either post the form or fill it in on when you arrive there so no need to do anything if you paid online.

so we can fill it in when we get there?i'm paying by cheque though cause the google thing don't work on my computer so i don't need to worry about it?

Yeah but if your paying by cheque you might as well sign the form and send it off as it means you won't have to worry about it when you get there

but the problem is that i can't even get onto it cause of the probs they are having at the mo..so i dunno what to do..send it off without it or wait

rocklee said:
you don't need to pay straight away best register now cause half of the places are already taken and it has only been 3 days
I seem to remember seeing on the page after registration that there is a 2 week deadline between registering and sending your cheque through, so don't wait too long before paying else you might loose your registration.
Looks like due to the high demand that Ame always draws they are finally prioritising people who pay first.

And yes, anime cons do indeed rock! ;)

rocklee said:
but the problem is that i can't even get onto it cause of the probs they are having at the mo..so i dunno what to do..send it off without it or wait

Mine was attached to my registration email, I have sent you the direct links as a PM

Woohoo one of my best mates is also joining me at Amecon he booked up this morning so I have now booked 2 standard rooms for the weekend, well friday and saturday night, can't be bothered to pay for sunday night too I'll just drive back home late or sleep in my car:

Room Pricing:

Standard Room = £25.50 per room per night
On-suite Room = £40 per room per night

i've got at least 2 mates going..one i met last year
sent off my cheque yesterday so hopefully all goes well!
i'm probably staying at my mates again..only live bout 15mins from the uni

rocklee said:
that man who did you go as last time?
I went as wait for it.............. Me! Yeah never cosplayed in my life but fun to meet people who do when I go. Although saying that I am some what tempted to cosplay this year but i'm undecided. Got about 9 months to make my mind up so we will see.

Im thinking of going to amecon but first i need a few questions answering. first of all whats it like is it a great place to go would you say its one of the best cons to go to. Also at the last amecon was there a lot of cheap goods to buy :D

Hope to see a few of you there :D

Pomtry said:
Im thinking of going to amecon but first i need a few questions answering. first of all whats it like is it a great place to go would you say its one of the best cons to go to. Also at the last amecon was there a lot of cheap goods to buy :D

Hope to see a few of you there :D
1. Yes I would say its a great place there are alot of different people to meet an fun events going on so yes one of the best cons I would say.
2. Not always so cheap as a matter of fact most is very expensive I have taken to waiting to the last day to buy most stuff as they normally tend to drop the prices so as not to have to much to take back with them when they pack up. Although this has the risk of wanted items being sold before hand :cry:
Hope this helps

right okies if you want to have a fun time of having pics taken of you, you go for popular series like final fantasy, naruto, bleach or go as some really cool cosplay that took you for ages to do (these were based on this years)
i did go as death note characters..but no major avail lol
i'm bit annoyed that the forum went down...i just started to the ppl who i knew this year :(

Back