AMECON 2008

I am all registered for Amecon 2008, i am hoping to see people from here there

Also August 10th is my 27th Birthday so I am looking forward to celebrating it surrounded by lots of anime :D

McIcy said:

Also August 10th is my 27th Birthday so I am looking forward to celebrating it surrounded by lots of anime :D

wow do you know who you are going as yet (even though it's far away)

rocklee said:
McIcy said:

wow do you know who you are going as yet (even though it's far away)

No idea at the moment, probably just keep to my current Bleach Captain outfits

Fellistowe said:
Well, they started taking registrations late last night, and they already have 500 out of 1500 registrations. Fills up quick ;)

Yeah i tried logging on last night at midnight when I got home from the Jimmy Carr gig I went to but reg wasn't open then, got a shock when I saw how many places were already gone

shows how fab it is last time all the places went in 6 weeks but since it has got alot of pubilcity in sfx mag and a lil bit in neo it might only be 3 weeks now..

Might take less time than that.

Just have to sort out accommodation now, will phone them tomorrow and find out how much a room will cost for the weekend.

i think last time it was bout £30 wasn't it? i ain't sure
you know for this cosplay release thing what is that for cause i aint taking part in the masquerade or anythin like that do i just send the email with the cheque?

I might go to the 2009 one of Amecon. :p Its money and I pretty much have no idea where it is or how I would get there.

I would say, "Hope Y'all Have Fun", But its a lot of darn time till then isn't it. I'll tell you to have fun later to the date.

rocklee said:
i think last time it was bout £30 wasn't it? i ain't sure
you know for this cosplay release thing what is that for cause i aint taking part in the masquerade or anythin like that do i just send the email with the cheque?

I've sent them an email asking about that will let you know what they say when they get back to me

rocklee said:
ta very much! i hope the forum comes back on soon...i just started making friends lol....rocklee is lonely lmao

Ok dude, just got the reply, we do have the fill out that form, its not just for cosplaying its also means that if they take photo's of the con and you are in them then they can publish them on the website. You can either post the form or fill it in on when you arrive there so no need to do anything if you paid online.

McIcy said:
rocklee said:
ta very much! i hope the forum comes back on soon...i just started making friends lol....rocklee is lonely lmao

Ok dude, just got the reply, we do have the fill out that form, its not just for cosplaying its also means that if they take photo's of the con and you are in them then they can publish them on the website. You can either post the form or fill it in on when you arrive there so no need to do anything if you paid online.

so we can fill it in when we get there?i'm paying by cheque though cause the google thing don't work on my computer so i don't need to worry about it?

One or two people I know are already signing up so I'll be putting my name down at the end of the month when I get paid. These events are always a good laugh! :)

Back