Aion is selling manga/anime on eBay. Aion wants money.

VivisQueen said:
chaos said:
VivisQueen said:
As it is, I actually am no longer able to afford the plane ticket home. Lol. And that's not an exaggeration.
Hitchhike?

Oh yeah I forgot about that! If I just stand at the end of the bridge crossing the Atlantic...
I've never said it would be easy... There are boats that take people and their From continental Europe to the UK. So if there is no such facility between west Africa and Europe, you can always go to the middle east to get to Europe. It might take a few months to complete this trip though...

That-Bastard-Bad-Guy-Aion said:
When you next go to Japan, see if you can get me volumes 10-20 of Life and smuggle them back through customs for me.
Books are zero rated for VAT, no smuggling required.

I appreciate your help, Maes, but Richard has already consented to trying to get me Life 10-20. I think. As long as she/he can get them to me for cheap, smuggling or otherwise, I'm good.

I'd prefer it if she/he tried to help me get a life, but getting me Life isn't a bad deal...

Bitch: It's more like a far shallower, far more rushed version of LotGH. The way the main characters were happy to follow a dull as hell ladyboy without hesitation reminded me of your average JRPG. And, like you said, it ended incomplete; the final episode not even looking very nice 'cause a different team/studio/whatever created it.

LotGH: Hard to survive to the end of but 9-10/10 worthy.
Arslan: Arsey.

Since you're a (typically) helpless woman in need of assistance, in the event of you not bidding on my set in the need for food, I'll share my wisdom with you in an attempt to help you after the auction ends. (In a totally tasteful, 1-on-1 cyber situation, of course.)

OT: Someone actually bid for my CB set. Yayness. I MIGHT NOW ACTUALLY GET ONE-THIRD OF WHAT I PAID ORIGINALLY FOR MINT DVDS!!!11111

I appreciate your help, Maes, but Richard has already consented to trying to get me Life 10-20.
There is no "but" there, the VAT status of books hasn't changed just because you might be getting some.

But, I don't care one way or the other as long as I get my books. If Richard wants to dress-up as a RM delivery person and bring me the books in person secretly, I don't care. Getting the books is all that matters.

Of course, I appreciate you attempting to be useful, and I apologize for being unable to add a star next to your name to highlight how much of a helpful person you are.

OT: I've sent all the parcels I could before Sunday and the bank holiday that follows. It isn't my fault that your Arslan set couldn't be sent due to a lack of payment, Richard. (+1 for creating a dup account to post.)

The listings that end today will be my last for a looooooooooong time. I cba to relist and go through the hassle of selling and then getting hurt by fees/postage/a lack of interest. My frail heart can only handle so much suffering.

But I already have Arslan...

Surely that's at least worth another +1 for creating a dupe account, which has far more charisma than I do, and then using it to ask for something I don't actually want?

R

But, I don't care one way or the other as long as I get my books. If Richard wants to dress-up as a RM delivery person and bring me the books in person secretly, I don't care. Getting the books is all that matters.

Of course, I appreciate you attempting to be useful, and I apologize for being unable to add a star next to your name to highlight how much of a helpful person you are.

OT: I've sent all the parcels I could before Sunday and the bank holiday that follows. It isn't my fault that your Arslan set couldn't be sent due to a lack of payment, Richard. (+1 for creating a dup account to post.)

The listings that end today will be my last for a looooooooooong time. I cba to relist and go through the hassle of selling and then getting hurt by fees/postage/a lack of interest. My frail heart can only handle so much suffering.

You know I was more then happy to pay postage.

But you didn't, even though you had the option of doing so, and that made me sad. You should leave a negative for yourself.

I kind of expected more than one bidder if I was lucky for 90% of my listings, and I offered free postage for anything under £3 (to send) because of that. Fission Mailed.

Is that how you thank a wonderful person such as myself for taking the time out of my hectic schedule to send your parcel ASAP? You lack respect for your elders.

AND MY HANDWRITING IS FINE!!!! FU!!!!!! IT ISN'T MY FAULT MY PRINTER IS MORE GAY THAN GEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!1

...etc etc.

If you want to thank me, leave me feedback on eBay, if you haven't already. AND DON'T MENTION MY HAND-WRITING! I'M PAST CARING!!!!

Now that you mention it, I do recollect that orange creature saying 'Ta ta for now!' a few times during my younger years. Is that why people use 'TTFN'... seriously?

God, I'm good: I post about eBay auctions and last chances get thrown around in my topic.

I wouldn't worry yourself too much, my creepy friend, for I never gave you a chance to start with. I'm a master at detecting high levels of idiocy, and your boring, arrow-like posting, together with your inability to detect sarcasm, alerted to me to your failings from an early stage. (There's also the whole DBZ thing, too.)

PS: SOMEONE PAY MONIES FOR MY GUNDAM BOOKS.

Back