Aion & CGeek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aion said:
And that Roy fella: posted a lot until made into an admin, then turned into a lurker. I even made a few Paradise Kiss posts for him, him having said he'd be interested in my views, and he never bothered to say anything. The bastard...

I actually did read your posts and am going to reply (thrilled you've started buying up Nana!) ;) not my fault that between having a job and telling people off here I'm a bit laggy on that topic.

Fair criticism that I do tend to lurk in general.

R

ilmaestro said:
Ahaha, on a non-homo note Aion would like to talk about Paradise Kiss and Nana!?!

;p

First of all, I said "non-HOMER", clearly referring to Homer Simpson. You interpreting my post how you did clearly indicates that you are homophobic.

I know of many gay members on this forum, including fabricatedlunatic and unellmay, and Rui is a man who had a sex change operation, so it's highly disrespectful to use a word as carelessly as you did in the post I quoted. Have you ever even thought how much it hurts a man who loves other men to read such obscene posts on an anime forum? It's totally needless and only helps lower the forums reputation into the gutter.

...yet the mods do nothing. All they do is close perfectly fine threads where people discuss Evangelion and Final Fantasy. And they are totally incorrect to do so - it's fine to insult and talk down to others as I prove how wrong everyone else is.

Just look at what the indecency of this forum has reduced a once fine and upstanding member of this community to - he now has to use Twitter to express his Tezuka joy.

http://www.twitter.com/DaveDesslok?7df958a0

Aion said:
ilmaestro said:
Ahaha, on a non-homo note Aion would like to talk about Paradise Kiss and Nana!?!

;p

First of all, I said "non-HOMER", clearly referring to Homer Simpson. You interpreting my post how you did clearly indicates that you are homophobic.
Look man, are you deliberately trying to ruin the joke?

ilmaestro said:

Listen to me, [word removed by Rui]: your blatant homophobia is what's ruining what was somewhat amusing. It was funny at first but you just had to go and insult both unellmay and fabricatedlunatic, with no provocation whatsoever. You should reflect on what you have said up to this point and apologize for your immature antics.

Aion said:
ilmaestro said:

Listen to me, : your blatant homophobia is what's ruining what was somewhat amusing. It was funny at first but you just had to go and insult both unellmay and fabricatedlunatic, with no provocation whatsoever. You should reflect on what you have said up to this point and apologize for your immature antics.
Nah, Fabby's not into that. Incest seems to be his thing.

/hopes no-one is reading this out of context

/will genuinely delete comment if it has overstepped mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, guys. It's time for me to confirm the truth.

Ready for it?... ********, no you're not. No one can realize the TRUTH. When it's laid upon their very eyes.

Ok, here goes. I am Aion.

Don't believe me? Pfft, fine.

{removed by chaos}

If you mods want to ban me, go right ahead, I can't stop you now, can I? Now the truth is revealed, but did I do well pretending to be two people at once?

*checks rules for banning people for multiple personalitys*

nope nothing there, however did you know it's against the rules to eat fried chicken naked while doing the birdy song?

ilmaestro said:
Nah, Fabby's not into that. Incest seems to be his thing.
Hope he has a nice brother / sister. Depending on his preferences :p

Lupus said:
I am Aion.
I... I ... I'd never realize Aion was black!

Aion said:
My greatest internet win is detailed here: http://mfg.wikia.com/wiki/Shirogetsu
What... the hell... did I just read? It's seems like a 14 year old girl ineffectually bitching about people, as written by some beatnik poet in near incomprehensible stream-of-consciousness. I have no idea of the meaning of any of it, or even if there is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back