5 Other ISP's Issue Warnings to Illegal Music Downloaders

Kireek said:
You cant afford £1.99 for a cd and u dowload it cuz u dont want to buy blind????? I guess radios dont excist anymore? I keep hearing this crap of how people cant afford it even a damn episode at £1.99 being realeased 4 months before japan

There used to be 3 record shops in my town 8 years ago there are now none

How many albums are £1.99 now sorry? I mean albums I want? Sorry I dont think there are many. Lets take a look for "Megadeth - United Abominations", that would be thier newest.

Amazon = £8.99
HMV = £9.99
Zavvi = £13.00

Sorry, how is that £1.99??

And when was the last ime you heard METAL being played on the radio? Im a METAL fan and cant get Digital Radio around here, and im not gonna 'watch' the radio through Sky. Why stream it on my pc, when I could just download the album, listen, if I like, invest cash into the band in the form of merch.

And i swaer to god even if fuimation were asking for 1 pence for an entire series online people would still get it from crunchyroll and then turn round and say oh no its out of sync.

Theres actually people on here who know they are stealing and making fun of the poilce!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kireek said:
And i swaer to god even if fuimation were asking for 1 pence for an entire series online people would still get it from crunchyroll and then turn round and say oh no its out of sync.

Theres actually people on here who know they are stealing and making fun of the poilce!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where do you get the idea that people can buy music/anime for £1.99 a disc? You've completely ignored my owning of you in the above post, obviously.

I didnt say anime on a disc i said the funi channel.................and no doubt u can buy entire albums for that price as well off the net but some (not nessercerry u) will still decide to make excuses and steal it.

Sorry im just raging

Kireek said:
I didnt say anime on a disc i said the funi channel.................and no doubt u can buy entire albums for that price as well off the net but some (not nessercerry u) will still decide to make excuses and steal it.

Sorry im just raging

I'd personally prefer the CD than the files. Thats how I work with anime, download, if I like, buy it when it gets a UK release.

Gets a UK realease u say :D hey check out whatsjust been put up in the news sections about ADV/LACE cancelations. no more kurew boxset for me

RAGE MORE RAGE MORE I KILL CRUNCHYROLL

Kireek said:
Gets a UK realease u say :D hey check out whatsjust been put up in the news sections about ADV/LACE cancelations. no more kurew boxset for me

RAGE MORE RAGE MORE I KILL CRUNCHYROLL

Download it in good quality, then wait for the release. No need to rage then.

Spyro201 said:
Kireek said:
But i cant get it cuz they just cancelled it read the news forums

Then just download it.

Then that would be stealing??

Apparenttly the music industery will lose a billion ponds over the next 5 years..........they have just been talking to a normal working classfamily on the news and they see nothing wrong with dowloading illegal files in mass and then not paying for them.................LOL

Kireek said:
Spyro201 said:
Kireek said:

Then just download it.

Apparenttly the music industery will lose a billion ponds over the next 5 years..........they have just been talking to a normal working classfamily on the news and they see nothing wrong with dowloading illegal files in mass and then not paying for them.................LOL

I saw that report as well, thought it was funny that they saw it as a victimless crime

Kireek said:
Spyro201 said:
Kireek said:

Then just download it.

"Working Class" being the crucial term. As I mentioned before, the music industry SAY its hitting hard, but I dont see them making any cut backs, do you??

All these bands going around in nice big coaches with Heavy EXPENSIVE equipment. Trust me as a musician I know how much alot of thier equipment costs, and its not cheap. It isnt really hitting them that badly. The "Industry" covers all the record labels in Europe and America, so that 1 billion, you divide it up, each label only loses a very small amount, but gains a much larger amount on merchandise sales. If illegal downloading stopped completely, merchandise sals would drop so dramatically that they'd be moaning about home made tee's or some crap.

Dont buy into it.

Kireek said:
Do u think its allright for normal people to say on the news as what they are doing is a victemless crime??

Who's the victim then? "The Music Industry£ when as I said in the above post they still live a life of luxury? Doesnt seem like a victim to me.

So them stealing is fine then??? ok

Im suprized i aint been banned from crunchyroll yet after the ampount of **** I have bombarded them with....need to give the mods time to spot my posts i guess.

Kireek said:
So them stealing is fine then??? ok

Im suprized i aint been banned from crunchyroll yet after the ampount of **** I have bombarded them with....need to give the mods time to spot my posts i guess.

Theres no pride to be had, in trying to get banned. Theres even less in trying, and failing to be banned.

And yes, as you put it "Stealing is okay" when it comes to them. You'd feel some guilt, if you thought it affected them. The only reason they are actually doing this is for more money. Like they need more.

HMV megastores have plenty of money i belive i shall walk in the shop tommorow and steal half the cds in there.

And its quite good to get banned from a site such as CR

Kireek said:
HMV megastores have plenty of money i belive i shall walk in the shop tommorow and steal half the cds in there.

But with Downloading its different. Take torrents for example.

One person bought the album, enjoyed it, and wanted to share it with thousands of other people. He uploads it. Thats effectively what torrents are. Going into a shop and stealing it, thats genuine stealing, as;
1) Your getting an official hard copy
2) The shop had to pay for the hard copy, therefore you stealing it LOSES them money.

With torrents, the music industry doesnt LOSE money, just it doesnt GAIN as much as wants. After all how is it losing money if you never were going to buy the CD. If you just torrent it to listen it can only result in profit for them as you may;
1) Go out and buy the actual CD (I know I do.)
2) You'll spend money on thier merchandise which you otherwise wouldnt have bought

Get it now??

Back