5 Other ISP's Issue Warnings to Illegal Music Downloaders

Kireek said:
The funny thing about it is Bill Gates as u know woud be able to buy an entire music company but himself and many people arounf the world are so used to dowloading nowdays that they dont realize they were doing wrong so I guess it kind of aint there fault I just happen to be one of the few who doesnt like dowloading.

PS what u mean there is worse things out there???? THIS IS LIKE WORSE THAN GOLBAL WARMING!!! MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH :D

Global Warming doesnt exist. To be honest you've stooped really low now, your pretty much ignoring all the things I say against you and refuse to admit defeat. Leave this threat alone, it needs to die now. Everyony knows your opinion, and everyone knows mine, and I highly doubt someone like you is gonna change the minds of all the people who illegally download music/anime. Now seriously. Shut up.

Kireek said:
............I was being sarcastic :wink: You dont think I would really say that downloading is worse than wars and climate change would you :lol:

Well then stop moaning about it!! (As I said, it doesnt exist anyway).

Illegal downloading ISNT that bad, no one really gets hurt from it. Now go to some other thread and moan about something genuine.

ayase said:
::Munches Popcorn::

Now back to the Spyro and Kireek show!

objection.gif

I want popcorn also!!

EpicLulz said:
Spyro201 said:
Kireek said:
But i cant get it cuz they just cancelled it read the news forums

Then just download it.

Then that would be stealing??

Apparenttly the music industery will lose a billion ponds over the next 5 years..........they have just been talking to a normal working classfamily on the news and they see nothing wrong with dowloading illegal files in mass and then not paying for them.................LOL

Ponds? Ponds?........YOU HEAR THIS PEOPLE??? THE MUSIC INDUSTERY WILL LOSE A BILLION PONDS!!!!! where will the fish live now? :(

Yes I think your right there them losing a billion is acctually a drop in the oceon for them.

But anyone who comes out and says downloading illegally is fine then they are a joker :lol:

I have no problem with people who download illegally and know what they are doing is a bit wrong.

EpicLulz said:
Yes I think your right there them losing a billion is acctually a drop in the oceon for them.

But anyone who comes out and says downloading illegally is fine then they are a joker :lol:

I have no problem with people who download illegally and know what they are doing is a bit wrong.

ponds...... ocean.....

these jokes are getting a little fishy if you ask me

Ryo Chan said:
EpicLulz said:

ponds...... ocean.....

these jokes are getting a little fishy if you ask me

the pun leaves me wondering "these people are a few cods short of a salmon"

Back