UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

It must be seeing an uptick in popularity here as Sunnycon has a "Cosplay, Shibari and Photography" panel this year.

Blame the cost of living crisis. Rope is cheaper than anime blu-rays.

Maybe we'll see an uptick of shibari cosplay at the cons... it definitely would be a cheap outfit to do, and I'm sure it would be extremely popular with the crowds, lol. 😁

Cosplay from the manga series Pleasure and Corruption. Simples :)

On topic. I got around to watching the Gundam trilogy after planning to watch it

Seems Zeta movies arent worth it soo 50 episode series next if I can be bothered 😹
I need to rewatch Zeta as I lost steam around 18 months ago and I forgot where I am and most of the things that have happened.

My AnimeUnLimited renewal just went through on Saturday, I got a text from my credit card company that the charge was made. I agree though they should be send a renewal notice in email before they auto-renew, but I'm not overly concerned because I do want to renew every year anyway. But, that may change if they completely stop doing the free international shipping for their big sales, like they dropped for the spring sale, as those sales are when I buy all my Collector's Editions from them. My anime purchases from AL will sharply decline if that happens.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is mentioned but according to the MCM Comic Con schedule, there will be a AL industry panel at 2pm on Sat

Not sure if this is mentioned but according to the MCM Comic Con schedule, there will be a AL industry panel at 2pm on Sat

Cool. I'll have to remember to visit that.

For a brief moment the store showed me the VAT-free prices converted to Euro using an unfavorable exchange rate. IOSS imminent or some Shopify glitch?

My AnimeUnLimited renewal just went through on Saturday, I got a text from my credit card company that the charge was made. I agree though they should be send a renewal notice in email before they auto-renew, but I'm not overly concerned because I do want to renew every year anyway. But, that may change if they completely stop doing the free international shipping for their big sales, like they dropped for the spring sale, as those sales are when I buy all my Collector's Editions from them. My anime purchases from AL will sharply decline if that happens.

Agreed there, similar to my subscription to OS Maps. Just a reminder that they will be taking payment for renewal around X date giving an option to cancel the subscription if you deem it no longer required.

As for free shipping, who knows what they might do with the next big sale (I guess maybe August time with a "back to school" sale will be their next one)

Back