What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Haven’t actually watched any of them yet but they’re meant to be solid films - I too know the feeling of many backlog distractions!
Yeah I’m trying my hardest to finish one series before I start another. Kaiba has ruined that because I’m finding it tough to watch more than one episode at a time. Probably why I’m working through my films instead.

My arrow sale pickups. Magnificient Doll was a freebie. Seen Giant's And Toys and His Motorbike, Her Island before and both are great. Liked the somber tone of Girl Who Leapt Through Time too.
movies.jpeghack.jpeg
Finally also completed the hack quadrilogy (?) Got lucky and was able to get it for really good price. It doesn't have the manual but that's not big minus for me.

OJ: Made in America blu-ray - never seen a blu-ray case without the little logo at the top.

This looks to be going out of print though as I had ordered it direct from Dogwoof but they actually had none in stock and the product page for it has now been removed from their site, so I purchased it from HMV instead.

IMG_20240419_165145943.jpg

Back