Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

Royal Space Force was a new listing on AOL, not sure if this is a re-print or if it is a title that hadn't got a standard yet though I feel I've seen the standard before but included it just in case.
Royal Space Force Standard Edition was a Schrödinger’s Blu-ray :D
It was announced for an early 2022 release, that didn't actually happen - but was included in the 2022 easter mystery bundle.
However MVM lists a different EAN than the 2022 release

That Parasyte cover.......

The art box is great but the amaray art looks like it was knocked up on a lunch break 🤦‍♂️ and you get it on a poster!! Double win!!

I'm guessing it's probably some key art from a Japanese release but damn each and every cover on the Animatsu releases were light years better.

What exactly is the issue here? If it clearly shows what region it covers isn't that enough?
Madman used the exact same Region B logo, but I just see this as a non-issue. Compared to releases by Manga Entertainment, which mostly don't even have the logo at all (just the description of the region). This got carried over to the Funimation re-name for earlier releases, but later releases, prior to and after the Crunchyroll re-name, had the Region B logo intact.

Back