Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

First K-On pressing hat several corrupt frames. Second pressing had this fixed, but still used the old Bandai / Madman encodes - and not the recent Sentai encodes. It's also missing some special features that were included with the recent Sentai discs...

First K-On pressing hat several corrupt frames. Second pressing had this fixed, but still used the old Bandai / Madman encodes - and not the recent Sentai encodes. It's also missing some special features that were included with the recent Sentai discs...
So import the sentai version I guess is the best solution. Especially at Funimation prices lol

I see those art cards that come with the Eva 3.0+1.11 Collector's Edition set are the same images used for the A4 promotional movie posters they were handing out to attendees in Japanese theaters when the movie first opened there. I imported 4 of those 5 posters from Japan about a year and a half ago and mounted them in an A2 sized frame for display in my theater room:

evagirlsa4quad.jpg

Ah, sweet, will be pre-ordering that! still a real shame AL lost the license as that means no CE. I do wonder if Discotek lost the license for the U.S. release and if Crunchyroll do have it for the U.S., is there a chance for it to get a LE, though they very rarely give a movie one so likely not.

Will be nice to own the movie regardless finally, hopefully the Megumin series and S3 in the future get LE's.

Back