Luna's Search & Sale pile

New for Sale:
Food Wars Poster; unused and only opened once from its fold to take the picture, 72cmx50cm i.e. roughly B2, the backside has a collection of recipes from the first 10 volumes, but in German [Pictures]

New for Sale:
Wish Upon the Pleaides Complete Collection Blu-Ray; UK Animatsu Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code B. Has an O-card slipcover. [Pictures]

New for Sale:
ReLIFE Complete Collection Limited Edition; US digipack release by Funimation, Blu-Ray/DVD Combo, Region Code A/B/1/2/4, DVDs have been watched once [Pictures]

I wasn't aware it's a digipack combo. =_="

New for Sale:
Tsukiuta The Animation Complete Collection Blu-Ray; US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A/B. Has an O-card slipcover. [Pictures]

Last edited:
New for Sale:
Regalia The Three Sacred Stars Complete Collection Blu-Ray; US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A. Has an O-card slipcover. [Pictures]

Searching for an acquaintance:
Hiiro no Kakera Season 1-2, Blu Ray
Engaged to the Unidentified, Blu Ray
Lovely Complex DVD
Inari Kon Kon Combo (S.A.V.E. or not doesn't matter.)

Last edited:
New for Sale:
Gundam Origin Volume 9; English, Hardcover Release by Vertical [Pictures]
Show by Rock!! Complete Collection Blu-Ray; US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A/B/C. Has an O-card slipcover. [Pictures]
Starmyu Complete Collection Blu-Ray; US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A. Has an O-card slipcover. [Pictures]

Well, let's open (yet another) new section:

Searchlist Non-Anime Films:
Note: Preferably no steelbooks
Star Trek: The Compendium [Blu-ray] (this one) because video extras which the normal ones don't have
Star Trek Movies 2, 3, 4, 6 [Blu-ray] Note: I'm not really interested in a complete set with all the movies, as I have no interest in the other ones. Unless the complete set comes absolutely dirt cheap I guess.

Last edited:
New for Sale:
Taboo Tatoo Complete Collection Blu-Ray; US Funimation Combo release, but with the DVDs removed. Blu-rays are new and unwatched and I have replaced the 4-disc case with a 2-disc case. Region Code A/B. Has an O-card slipcover. [Pictures]
Little Busters! Season 1 Complete Collection; UK release by MVM, new and shrinkwrapped, region code B [Pictures]
Little Busters! Refrain Season 2 Complete Collection; UK release by MVM, new and shrinkwrapped, region code B [Pictures]
Utena - Intégrale / Utena Revolutionary Girl DVD Complete Collection; French release, 8 Slimpacks in a Box, DVD 1-2 have been watched the others are new and unwatched [Pictures]
Utena - Film Edition Prestige / Utena Revolutionary Girl The Movie Prestige Edition; French release, comes with the Original Sountrack and director's commentary, watched once [Pictures]

Last edited:
New English Manga for Sale:
Koko Debut Volume 1-13

Shipping a manga package from Germany btw. costs almost the same as shipping within the UK.

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering how much Unbreakable Machine Doll would be including postage to the UK?

Last edited:
Back