UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

No interest in any of these, but that FMA deal is pretty good but I'll probably pass because then I'll have to spend even more money for part 2, this is how they suck you in *adjusts tinfoil hat*

It's a good job I don't have kids because they'd be getting nothing this Christmas with all the money I've spent on these deals I don't think I could even feed them.

I see what's happened it appears on the results page twice with a different picture for each.

They make a separate page for christmas sale items. the picture in the non-sale version is the slipcover that goes over the digipack.

The sale page has flipped the pictures around so the one shown without viewing its page is the set unboxed instead of the slipcover. If you click into it you'll see the slipcover is the 2nd picture.

Same set. Just different picture order, and someone mistakenly labeled it limited edition instead of collectors. The slipcover in the listing states collectors also.

The actual text within the sale page also stated

NOTE - We are offering the Fullmetal Alchemist Part 1 Blu-ray Ltd Collector's Edition set as the ninth offer in our 12 Days Of Christmas 2017 promotion.

Same set. Just different picture order, and someone mistakenly labeled it limited edition instead of collectors. The slipcover in the listing states collectors also.
Yeah, realise now.

Actually it's a Limited Collectors Edition, so we're both right ;):
NOTE - We are offering the Fullmetal Alchemist Part 1 Blu-ray Ltd Collector's Edition set as the ninth offer in our 12 Days Of Christmas 2017 promotion.

Anyway, part 2 cheapest at Zavvi (£31.99):
Fullmetal Alchemist - Collector's Edition Part 2 Blu-ray | Zavvi.com

Anyone know if AL will (or anyone) will be releasing Fullmetal Alchemist: The Movie - Conqueror of Shamballa on Blu-Ray as it's a direct sequel.

Back