The General Conversation Area

The housing situation has been solved for the most part since I viewed a few studio flats which the first was not sufficient, but the second was slightly larger although it wouldn't have had enough space to bring everything so I spent the weekend trying to figure out if it was possible to take my collection while compacting it down enough, and I've decided to put a majority of my discs into CD/DVD storage binders while keeping all the cases in storage and only have my manga on the shelves and have both my TV and two active computers in use.

The good thing is that I only have to pay around £40 per month for bills so I will have plenty of disposable income to spend on myself (as well as being able to keep my internet connection).

Dedicated to whoever had the bright idea of recommending micron pens as a substitute for Gundam markers only to have it spread as a kind of "common knowledge" on the internet when it is in fact a terrible idea.

Namjfbi.gif

WHAT'S THAT!?

JwWilO2.jpg

Well that took a while (I spent as much time applying the bloody stickers as I did building the gundamn thing) but I think I have a new hobby. Gonna stick to Real Grades for the manageable size and extra detail, also that way I won't go mental buying too many of them. Still cheaper than Warhammer.

Next up so the Zeta has a sparring partner, I'll get my very favourite Gundam - the MkII Titans version.

So I'm looking at changing my phone, and would like to know your opinions and any comments

Either planning to go with:

S7 Edge G935F model with the Exynos8890

Or the

XZ with the Snapdragon 820

Both phones seem pretty capable for what they're worth, looking at benchmarks online seems to have got me kinda buggedmost people say the Exynos is more for Multi Tasking while the Snapdragon is more Gaming, but both seem really close

The S7 Edge has a higher resolution screen and more ram but I'm not really sure how much this matters

but I'm really not sure. The last time I used a Sony was back in the Z1 days and enjoyed it.
While the Samsung was S4 what felt kinda... Plastic and tacky

I'll be moving back to Android from an Iphone 6 (IOS 9)

I've got the XZ. I went for it because it has a 20MP (16:9) camera, which goes upto 23MP at (4:3). And you can choose 8MP for posting pics here, because 20MP pics are too big for the sites liking :p

Ended up going for the XZ as it was considerably cheaper. So much nicer than the Z1

On a question, using the Pre-Installed Android Mail App (Not Gmail) I get this message

IMG_8475.JPG

Edit

Or can someone recommend a Mail app that doesn't look like utter 455... Gmail it horrible

Last edited:
Ended up going for the XZ as it was considerably cheaper. So much nicer than the Z1

Yeah, I loving the speakers on the front. Only problem I have is no mini SD card slot, although the amount of in phone memory is also a lot more than the Z1.

One question, using the Pre-Installed Android Mail App (Not Gmail) I get this message

View attachment 1440

You get a similar every time you open an app for the first time, just giving your permissions again. This one, I guess, is to allow the app to make calls to someone whos phone information you have in your email contact list.

Edit

Or can someone recommend a Mail app that doesn't look like utter 455... Gmail it horrible

I don't email much so Gmail has been fine for me.

Back