The General Conversation Area

Can HDCP not output to Two devices?
Depends, in theory HDCP connections can be established from one source to multiple sinks.
However for the playback of Blu-rays I believe the specification dictates that it may only be outputted to one display at the same time.

Does it work correctly for the TV and PC monitor when they are connected without the other one?

Does each display work OK when connected individually?

Yep, Even when both are connected "View HDCP Status" in the NVidia Control Panel gives a "This display supports HDCP" message selecting either screen

Are the DVI and HDMI ports on the same video card, or is one port on a card and one on the motherboard?

Both are connected to the ports on a GTX 970

Does it work correctly for the TV and PC monitor when they are connected without the other one?

Yep, I gave up in the end and used a USB Male - Female cable to get my mouse to the bed in the end.

Can HDCP not output to Two devices?

I have a PC monitor set up via DVI (With HDCP)

I have a TV set up via HDMI (With HDCP)

And I get this error:

View attachment 1539

Are you running your dual displays in clone mode or extend? I suspect that hdcp specifically prevents cloning given that it's an anti piracy measure. I have no problem shifting cyber link (blurays) between 2 monitors in extend mode or my TV using an nvidia card.

After playing around for a while. I've decided to buy a Multi Region Bluray player, I've needed one for a while, now would be the best time in all honesty

Yes, a multi-region player is pretty much a necessity for any true anime fan, so anytime is the best time to get one. With me being in the US, if I didn't have multi-region capability with my setup, I wouldn't be buying any UK releases or even hanging out on this forum - although, whether that's a curse or a blessing to the rest of you guys on here, I can't really say, lol...

Exam results out at midnight, just waiting for the text to read fail so this weight can get of my shoulders!! The only way I can pass is if I got flawless marks on the last two questions, which is pretty impossible given the fact it isn't a right or wrong answers type test.

That was such a terrible exam felt like they robbed me £108, a long case study but barely has any relevant information for the question they wanted!! Bahhhh.

Exam results out at midnight, just waiting for the text to read fail so this weight can get of my shoulders!! The only way I can pass is if I got flawless marks on the last two questions, which is pretty impossible given the fact it isn't a right or wrong answers type test.

That was such a terrible exam felt like they robbed me £108, a long case study but barely has any relevant information for the question they wanted!! Bahhhh.

Well good luck regardless :)

Its funny you say that since I got my A player im buying from the UK less, the US releases are so much faster and what matters most to me the discs are 99% the same

My main impetus for buying UK releases is for all the nice packaging with AL and MVM Collector's box sets, especially those with digipaks, which I am a huge fan of. I buy almost solely CE/PE/LE anime releases, and always make a bee-line to chipboard boxes and digipaks, because I really dislike ugly blue Blu-ray cases and flimsy O-Card slips. I've also built up quite a big dislike for Funimation since they cut way back on the number of titles that get Limited Edition box sets anymore - and I really hate how they are now shrink-wrapping art cards in separate packs to the back of many of their LE releases, instead of making space for them inside the boxes. Plus, their quality control is basically non-exisitent. The vast majority of anime purchases for me in 2017 have been Japanese and UK Imports, probably 10 to 1 over US releases.

Last edited:
For some reason my browser wouldn't let me on here 10 minutes ago, some ****
About the website sending back incorrect credentials. I hope it's not internet pirate's

The top one is Angelica and the bottom one is her sister angel.
image.jpeg image.jpeg Does anyone have pets I have two cats.I finished watching alien covenant 4K and I had to take my cat Angelica out of my bedroom because she got scared i think she did not like the gore and the screaming plus I have a home cinema so the surround sound likely made it more intense for her.

Ps here's a picture my two cat at the top of this post.

Last edited:
I have a ginger cat named Dylan. I got him when he was a few months old and I think he is 8 years old or so now. He is my third cat I've owned. He purrs so loudly and often you would think I had laced his food with something, certainly the happiest cat I've personally known.

toLIvmI.jpg

image.jpeg Does your cat watch films with you and I do mean literally and how does he react to them and my first cat was named Dylan.he sadly had to be put to sleep in January this year.hears a picture of him.

Last edited:
I have cats. One of mine really liked Shimoneta (I have no idea why) but mostly they consider the screen boring and prefer to walk/sit/lie on the controllers/keyboards/remotes in order to make me pay more attention to them.

R

Back