The General Conversation Area

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Part 1 Collector's Edition (15) Blu-Ray
mbr2358.jpg

The Holy Grail War has begun. An ancient ritual, seven masters and their seven holy spirits fight to the death. It’s said the winner who possesses the Holy Grail is granted any wish they desire. Rin Tohsaka has been training to become a master her whole life, just like her father. Rin and her servant Archer form an unlikely bond with Emiya Shirou who finds himself becoming the master of Saber, one of the most powerful servants in the Holy Grail War. Working together they have to survive knowing only one master can remain. Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Assassin and Berserker.

Who of these seven heroic spirits will earn the mythical Holy Grail and what will they wish for?

4 Disc Limited Edition Box with Season One Key Art Poster - 4 Command Seal Stickers - 24 Page Artbook including concept art, storyboards and breakdowns by ufotable.

Publisher: MVM
Released: April 25th 2016
Classification: 15
Language: English, Japanese
Subtitles: English
Running Time: 384mins
Details
Product Code MBR2358

Our price: £549.99

HOW MUCH!!!!!!

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Part 1 Collector's Edition (15) Blu-Ray
mbr2358.jpg

The Holy Grail War has begun. An ancient ritual, seven masters and their seven holy spirits fight to the death. It’s said the winner who possesses the Holy Grail is granted any wish they desire. Rin Tohsaka has been training to become a master her whole life, just like her father. Rin and her servant Archer form an unlikely bond with Emiya Shirou who finds himself becoming the master of Saber, one of the most powerful servants in the Holy Grail War. Working together they have to survive knowing only one master can remain. Saber, Lancer, Archer, Rider, Caster, Assassin and Berserker.

Who of these seven heroic spirits will earn the mythical Holy Grail and what will they wish for?

4 Disc Limited Edition Box with Season One Key Art Poster - 4 Command Seal Stickers - 24 Page Artbook including concept art, storyboards and breakdowns by ufotable.

Publisher: MVM
Released: April 25th 2016
Classification: 15
Language: English, Japanese
Subtitles: English
Running Time: 384mins
Details
Product Code MBR2358

Our price: £549.99

HOW MUCH!!!!!!

b07.gif

So some good news for me finally, I'm eligible for a AAT full membership (MAAT) which means it's another accounting qualification I can add once they verify the minimum 6 months work experience and I then do a PCT test then I can add (MAAT) at the end of my name! Which is pretty cool.

Currently in the midst of doing ACCA qualification need to do 5 exams, did 1 failed, resat last month and it was a horrible god awful paper and I definitely failed, so this is a nice bone!

So Royal Mail delivered a parcel for me worth about £70 to "a neighbour" on Friday without getting a signature and without leaving me a card to tell me who they left it with. So not only did I have to look up the tracking details myself to even find out it had been delivered but I have no idea where it is. I was also in all day Friday and I never heard anyone knock or ring the doorbell.

This is what the postal service is like at my new accommodation, is it? Awesome. Perhaps best of all is that when searching for who to contact at RM about this I found a FAQ page for this exact issue on their official website which has apparently been purged from the internet leaving nothing but the page title "What happens if my neighbour denies having my item, or mail left with a neighbour gets lost or damaged?" Guess they don't want to admit it might be a thing that happens any more since it became standard policy.

So Royal Mail delivered a parcel for me worth about £70 to "a neighbour" on Friday without getting a signature and without leaving me a card to tell me who they left it with. So not only did I have to look up the tracking details myself to even find out it had been delivered but I have no idea where it is. I was also in all day Friday and I never heard anyone knock or ring the doorbell.

This is what the postal service is like at my new accommodation, is it? Awesome. Perhaps best of all is that when searching for who to contact at RM about this I found a FAQ page for this exact issue on their official website which has apparently been purged from the internet leaving nothing but the page title "What happens if my neighbour denies having my item, or mail left with a neighbour gets lost or damaged?" Guess they don't want to admit it might be a thing that happens any more since it became standard policy.
my heart sinks every time I know something is going to be delivered by RM. they have a feather light knock, they have never tried to leave something with a neighbour since I moved last year, and my neighbour has been good with keeping things from other couriers for me, and of course they never are regular any more, never on time. if I have nothing delivered, they'll post my bills or something at 1.20pm, if I have something delivered I have other stuff to do then wait all day for them, and miss it by 5 minutes. I missed the same delivery twice like that

Fortunately the Royal Mail are fantastic in my area. The posties go way beyond the call of duty alot of the time to make sure you get your parcel. The only thing that bothers me about the RM is the handling fees on custom charges being far too expensive. Other than that they are pretty fab down here.

Fortunately the Royal Mail are fantastic in my area. The posties go way beyond the call of duty alot of the time to make sure you get your parcel. The only thing that bothers me about the RM is the handling fees on custom charges being far too expensive. Other than that they are pretty fab down here.
Same here in Gosport. We've had the same parcel post postie for a while now and he's very good. I've never had a parcel left with a neighbour because I've been told they aren't allowed only if you've requested it with RM yourself.

My postie is pretty great. He leaves stuff with the old lady who lives over the hall so we never have to go to the delivery office. We have a few posties at work and they're all really nice. One of them is the happiest postman in the universe. I don't think I've ever seen him not smile.

My parents have had the same postie for years and he brings biscuits for the dog and leaves things in the coal bunker round the back if they aren't in. He's pretty great too.

It's not a dig at the postman as much as it is at RM policy. I mean I didn't even know it was now standard policy to leave things with neighbours unless you opt out, and given that I'm currently in a shared house I can't really make that call for everybody. Seems particularly dumb that they can deliver to neighbours without a signature because that feels to my cynical mind like giving people carte blanche to just steal things. And then the fact they make it unnecessarily convoluted to contact them (something almost every major company seems to do now) preferring to redirect you around different FAQs instead of just providing contact details.

Back