UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

You can still get that deal if u missed it.

Its not a price error as its part of the 2 for 25 deal

Edit -

Got dispatch on Beyond the Boundary
I already have Black Lagoon, I was just suggesting that being a show I love dearly people should be buying it and watching it. :p

I'm kinda annoyed y'all are getting dispatch emails, I ordered some stuff on Sunday afternoon and they're still sitting at preparing for dispatch. -_-

Ah man wish I ordered more. Could have pawned them off to CeX and made a bit of cash back given my current post-Uni-looking-for-a-permanen-Job state that would have been helpful!

As a heads up, Zavvi currently have Buy 2 save 10% across their site (using code VB210) with certain exclusions (electronics and some video games I imagine). For those who missed out on the early bird for Escaflowne for example, you can purchase it (alongside something else) for £100.

Here's the link to anime blu-ray pre orders:
Zavvi UK

Note: Zavvi do not take money until dispatch BUT the price promise does not work in conjunction with discount codes applied (so best to make a note and re-order elsewhere if prices change substantially)

I hope this helps some of you out :)

Last edited:
I watched that one a while back - think it was one of the earliest titles from MVM I picked up. It's alright - probably a 6 or 7 out of ten at best, maybe slightly improved by some nice character designs and what I can remember is a pretty decent loli character. I seem to remember it being like a more moe/chuuni take on Durarara - it's very much an urban story about living in the city, and I remember it dealing with the theme of NEETs quite effectively too.

I watched that one a while back - think it was one of the earliest titles from MVM I picked up. It's alright - probably a 6 or 7 out of ten at best, maybe slightly improved by some nice character designs and what I can remember is a pretty decent loli character. I seem to remember it being like a more moe/chuuni take on Durarara - it's very much an urban story about living in the city, and I remember it dealing with the theme of NEETs quite effectively too.

I do generally like shows that tackle the whole NEET thing. I haven't seen Durarara, but it sounds pretty interesting. I'll probably end up ordering a copy.

I'm actually kind of interested in picking that one up. For a tennner, it seems like a worthwhile grab, even if only so as I can put up a review of it on my channel eventually.

Back