Spotify OPs & EDs Playlist

Right! Main playlist updated with 98 tracks, some of the original 90 tracks (mentioned in the last post) were cut for various reasons and I added a few more (mainly the 10 GitS:SAC OPs and EDs). These tracks add up to 6hrs and 49mins and also includes both seasons of Ajin, MHA and Boruto (AoT 2 was already on the main playlist).

The main playlist is now sits at 718 tracks with a run length of 49hrs and 22mins.

Figured I'll post it here, MYTH & ROID's compilation album is now on Spotify which includes a few tracks that weren't available before:
  • FOREVER LOST [Made in Abyss: Dawn of the Deep Soul theme song]
  • HYDRA [OVERLORD II ending song]
  • JINGO JUNGLE [Saga of Tanya the Evil opening song - this is the original version, not the remix version that was available]
  • Remembrance [Saga of Tanya the Evil: The Movie theme song]
  • Shadowgraph [Boogiepop and Others opening song]
  • VORACITY [OVERLORD III opening song]

Don't know if you've managed to add this but .hack//SIGN's soundtrack which includes the OP/ED songs are now on Spotify.

Cheers. Loved the OP/ED both by See-Saw and the full versions are available as well as the ED I remember from Gundam SEED, I "acquired" them back in the day after watching the shows on AnimeCentral.

I need to get back to this at some point, seems more and more artists are getting added. Found (K)NoW_NAME had been added the other day after watching Dorohedoro, whereas they weren't available when I looked after watching Fairy Gone last Spring and then again with Sakura Quest last August.

Aniplex soundtracks Sword Art Online, Sword Art Online II, Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale and The Irregular at Magic High School are now available on Spotify.

Sunrise has revealed plans to add a majority of Gundam's music onto streaming platforms over the course of this month and September.

Now available is Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn's original soundtracks, Mobile Suit Gundam Narrative's original soundtrack, Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin's original soundtracks, and Mobile Suit Gundam: Twilight Axis. Also available is The Seven Deadly Sins: Imperial Wrath of the Gods original soundtrack.

No. But the vast majority seem to be going up on Spotify nowadays. I'm not sure who gets the final word on whether something is put up or not. For example Kevin Penkin's Abyss and Shield Hero is there, but not Tower of God. I'm guessing the production committee rather than the music studio (although sometimes it would be one and the same) and in the case of ToG I guess Crunchyroll want to do their own thing? Although Yuru Camp is on there, but I'm guessing it's a slightly different case.

You reminded me that I was going to post that the vast majority of the Ghibli OST (inc. the OP/EDs) went up recently.

No. But the vast majority seem to be going up on Spotify nowadays. I'm not sure who gets the final word on whether something is put up or not. For example Kevin Penkin's Abyss and Shield Hero is there, but not Tower of God. I'm guessing the production committee rather than the music studio (although sometimes it would be one and the same) and in the case of ToG I guess Crunchyroll want to do their own thing? Although Yuru Camp is on there, but I'm guessing it's a slightly different case.

You reminded me that I was going to post that the vast majority of the Ghibli OST (inc. the OP/EDs) went up recently.
Aye all three Laid-Back Camp soundtracks are on there which is pretty cool. Not the easiest thing to search for with half of them being written in Japanese. Might set up a separate thread when I have time.

Oh my god it's finally happened - Galileo Galilei's discography is now available to listen on Spotify after being geolocked for years.

The band (who disbanded and eventually resurfaced as BBHF) are known for their anime theme songs on Anohana, Gundam AGE, Magic Kaito and Typhoon Noruda:
  • "Aoi Shiori" (青い栞) - Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day OP
  • "Arashi no Ato de" (嵐のあとで) - Typhoon Noruda OP
  • "Asu e" (明日へ) - Gundam AGE OP1
  • "Circle Game" (サークルゲーム) - Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day the Movie OP
  • "Koi no Jumyō" (恋の寿命) - Magic Kaito 1412 ED2

I've been gradually adding stuff to a temp playlist and spreadsheet. Will add these and a few more and them transfer them over to the main playlist/spreadsheet sometime soon, probably after Christmas.

As most of the songs this season are bangers (and I couldn't sleep) I thought I'd make a playlist which eventually, one day, possibly, maybe will get added to the big list:

These are just shows I'm watching. A few aren't out/available like Do It Yourself! and Love Flops and Akiba Maid War ones are only TV size, full ones normally follow though.

An artist who songs weren't available when doing the big list originally are now available. Mob Choir:

Don't know if it's a recent thing, but when typing the English or Romanji version of the song it comes up with the Japanese version, if that's the official release title language which should make searching easier. It definitely worked the other way round, but I remember having to copy and paste the Japanese from MAL to get songs to appear on Spotify before.

Akiba Maid War full length songs are out, as are the Do It Yourself!! songs. Only the OP for Love Flops is out at the moment leaving the ED as the only song not out yet out of all the songs from the shows I'm watching this season. The Chainsaw Man EDs get added pretty soon after the episode has aired.

This is all a far cry from just a few years ago when we might get a third of the tunes in a season, some of those missing have been added since, but others are still outstanding.

Latest Chainsaw Man ED from Aimer added (not a patch on some of her other tracks on first listen).
The 1st and 2nd Love Flops EDs also added, I guess they were waiting till the second one debuted in the anime before releasing it. There's a third song on the release, but I don't know if it'll be used as an ED yet, although looking at title it could be a hint as to what happens the end of show and thus might be the ED for the final episode.
So that is every OP/ED I've seen this season! There's more to come with Chainsaw Man getting 1 per episode and Bocchi the Rock 1 every 3, and maybe some out there I haven't seen being behind with some shows.

Back