What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

August Haul - Batch #02

cQSHqwah.jpg

bvxMgQ2h.jpg

The Crunchyroll limited edition Blu-ray release of Combatants Will Be Dispatched! arrived today. It's a rather nice set with a neat lanyard, plus the booklet has some cool content included. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

tGcoqtkh.jpg

cn8HDBMh.jpg

The Sentai premium limited edition Blu-ray release of Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III also arrived today, which isn't supposed to be out for a few more weeks. The set keeps consistency with the previous seasons, though I wish they could have added a few more items to make up for the price point. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

Last edited:
August Haul - Batch #02

cQSHqwa.jpg

bvxMgQ2.jpg

The Crunchyroll limited edition Blu-ray release of Combatants Will Be Dispatched! arrived today. It's a rather nice set with a neat lanyard, plus the booklet has some cool content included. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

tGcoqtk.jpg

cn8HDBM.jpg

The Sentai premium limited edition Blu-ray release of Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? III also arrived today, which isn't supposed to be out for a few more weeks. The set keeps consistency with the previous seasons, though I wish they could have added a few more items to make up for the price point. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

Some nice acquisitions there! Do you think the UK release of Combatants CE will be identical?

Some nice acquisitions there! Do you think the UK release of Combatants CE will be identical?
I'm expecting it to be the same except for the Amaray artwork which will likely use the standard edition one instead.

The main reason I went for the US version is that the UK branch has burnt so many bridges to which I just can't be bothered with them, especially as I'm now in a position where I can afford the pricier sets (plus currently it's like a £15 gap between the two versions).

I'm expecting it to be the same except for the Amaray artwork which will likely use the standard edition one instead.

The main reason I went for the US version is that the UK branch has burnt so many bridges to which I just can't be bothered with them, especially as I'm now in a position where I can afford the pricier sets (plus currently it's like a £15 gap between the two versions).

Thanks for the info. The main reason I asked was because I plan on cancelling my pre-order for the UK release, and order the US release instead.

I received my last order from the Rightstuf 35th Birthday Sale today, a total of 8 titles:

Moriarty the Patriot Part 1
Kochoki
Higurashi When They Cry GOU Season 1 Part 2
Fuse Memoirs of The Hunter Girl
El-Hazard The Wanderers Collection
Princess Principal Crown Handler Chapter 1
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?! Season 3
Ane Log

rsbday35d.jpg

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week midpoint ver.」

What's included?
  • Angel Beats! Complete Collection
  • Akame Ga Kill - Collection 1 Deluxe Collector's Edition Blu-ray+DVD
  • Arknights Noodle Stopper Figure -Kal'tsit -
  • Chainsaw Man: Die-Cut Cushion Denji
  • Chainsaw Man: Die-Cut Cushion Power
  • Chainsaw Man: Die-Cut Cushion Makima
  • Chainsaw Man: Die-Cut Cushion Reze
  • Chainsaw Man: Die-Cut Cushion Aki
  • coldrain Nonnegative [Super First Limited Edition (CD+Blu-ray+INrain Magazine [Amazon.co.jp Exclusive]
  • Cyberpunk 2077 SAMURAI Snapback Hat
  • Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes Pre-order bonuses
  • Maria-holic! The Complete Series Blu-ray
  • Plunderer: Season 1 Part 1 - (Blu-Ray+DVD) Limited Edition
  • Princess Principal: Crown Handler Blu-ray
  • Re:ZERO Part 1 Blu-ray (Replacement copy)

Massive thanks to @Saino-Shi_Boru for setting me up with Akame Ga Kill PT1 CE 🔥

Watch their sale page as more items will be added in future!

View attachment 25639View attachment 25637View attachment 25635View attachment 25636View attachment 25638
View attachment 25640View attachment 25634

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week end ver.」

And now back to small arrivals compared to the last post 🙌

What's included?
  • Double Style Controller (for SWITCH/SWITCH OLED) White
  • Genshin Impact Wallpaper Chara Double Acrylic Strap Hu Tao
  • [AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] LP "NEEDY GIRL OVERDOSE" Soundtrack (Analogue Edition)
  • [AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] Nintendo Switch LOOPERS
  • AmiAmi Aug 2022 Illustration card by henreader

IMG_20220807_143500__01.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220807_141721.jpg
    IMG_20220807_141721.jpg
    331.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20220807_143832.jpg
    IMG_20220807_143832.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20220807_143809.jpg
    IMG_20220807_143809.jpg
    431.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20220807_143728.jpg
    IMG_20220807_143728.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_20220807_141659.jpg
    IMG_20220807_141659.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20220807_143606.jpg
    IMG_20220807_143606.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20220807_174802.jpg
    IMG_20220807_174802.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20220807_174821.jpg
    IMG_20220807_174821.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Cheap copy of Death Parade LE from Amazon Italy. Thankfully in good nick considering it travelled across Europe and had Evri deliver it to me...

eGDrbVp.jpg

Also had this show up from Mandarake: a series of small guide/art books for GBF in a nice storage box. Ended up paying quite a lot for shipping on this, especially compared to the price of the books themselves. It was a store item, so I didn't know the shipping cost in advance, but I always assumed these GBF Chronicle books were fairly small, roughly manga-sized. Kinda balked when the shipping invoice came, but sucked it up, since you can't cancel items from them I didn't want Mandarake banning me from buying stuff in the future. But the ~6000 JPY shipping costs made more sense when it arrived, and what I got was a box of 12 A4 sized guidebooks weighing probably almost a couple kilos.

vj29mly.jpg

Nrt2Mnm.jpg

THgAZE6.jpg

Also had this show up from Mandarake: a series of small guide/art books for GBF in a nice storage box. Ended up paying quite a lot for shipping on this, especially compared to the price of the books themselves. It was a store item, so I didn't know the shipping cost in advance, but I always assumed these GBF Chronicle books were fairly small, roughly manga-sized. Kinda balked when the shipping invoice came, but sucked it up, since you can't cancel items from them I didn't want Mandarake banning me from buying stuff in the future. But the ~6000 JPY shipping costs made more sense when it arrived, and what I got was a box of 12 A4 sized guidebooks weighing probably almost a couple kilos.
Are you logged into the website when you add items to the cart?

Sometimes the site bugs out and you'll need to log out then log back in to see shipping estimates.

I'm looking at the set you ordered and here's what they show as estimated shipping cost:

Mandarake-GBF.png

Back