The Gaming News Thread (for news that doesn't need a thread)

Finally a new trailer for Fate/EXTRA Record has dropped 🔥

Screenshot_20220731-123143.jpg
Screenshot_20220731-123729.jpg

Fate / EXTRA released on July 22nd 2010,
as the first RPG in the Fate series.
10 years after its original release, the game is
now being remade for current generation platforms.
To all those who once witnessed the Moon Holy Grail War unfold,
and those who have yet to,
please look forward to its arrival.

【Official】Fate/EXTRA Record Trailer 2022

Finally a new trailer for Fate/EXTRA Record has dropped 🔥

View attachment 25586
View attachment 25587

Fate / EXTRA released on July 22nd 2010,
as the first RPG in the Fate series.
10 years after its original release, the game is
now being remade for current generation platforms.
To all those who once witnessed the Moon Holy Grail War unfold,
and those who have yet to,
please look forward to its arrival.

【Official】Fate/EXTRA Record Trailer 2022
That looks pretty damn good actually. Looking forward to it

A while back Sony was getting hit with loads of news stories about for the PlayStation version being censored compared to other so they ammended their contracts to demand parity with other consoles. Thus if there's a PS version, all platform releases are censored to Sony's policies.

This is why there's no PlayStation version for the latest Gal Gun release.

They censored Trails of Cold Steel 3 & 4?? I didn't even hear about that 😕

Fun fact, you can't actually search certain games on the PS5 PSN (Senran Kagura being one) even if they're in your wishlist they won't show up but will on the app or PS4 🙃
Dev's should stop making PS5 games I guess since Sony apparently don't want them on their system.

Regardless of what Sony wishes to do, the biggest problem is the parity clause and that producers don't wish to drop the platform thinking that even if they neuter their games they will still make much more profit by releasing on the Playstation. Thus developers have either ceased releasing risqué games or toned them down so much to comply with Sony that they lose much of their appeal.

Regardless of what Sony wishes to do, the biggest problem is the parity clause and that producers don't wish to drop the platform thinking that even if they neuter their games they will still make much more profit by releasing on the Playstation. Thus developers have either ceased releasing risqué games or toned them down so much to comply with Sony that they lose much of their appeal.
I remember reading that Labyrinth Life sold 3x more on Switch (uncensored) than on PlayStation (censored) so if that was released now I'm pretty sure they'd just drop the PS version instead of censor it 🤷‍♂️

Back