UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Could be my chance to pick up the last two series of Food Wars at a decent price.
Ordered seasons 3-5 myself, for reference:

Right Stuf- $167.62 (£136.67)
Deep discount- $136.75 (£111.50)
WowHD- £105

There's arguably going to be further bank/card charges for RS and DD for currency conversion etc so WOW is by far the cheaper option.

WowHD- £105

There's arguably going to be further bank/card charges for RS and DD for currency conversion etc so WOW is by far the cheaper option.
If you have a discount code for deepdiscount it might come in a bit cheaper, try the code NURSESHARK.

WowHD- £105

The RS birthday sale has started and seasons 3-5 of Food Wars on BR is now $105, making it a little more tempting if I can find other stuff to add to my basket.

In my case all I was after was those 3. By the time you add on the $40 shipping and the $21 import fees deposit it knocked the price up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220626-194457.jpg
    Screenshot_20220626-194457.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 11
In my case all I was after was those 3. By the time you add on the $40 shipping and the $21 import fees deposit it knocked the price up.
Thanks for that.
I'll have to do my sums.

As I need to get region B compatible I can't order as much as I'd like.

Quite fancied the School Live movies and The Book of Bantorra but probably can't play them.

Thanks for that.
I'll have to do my sums.

As I need to get region B compatible I can't order as much as I'd like.

Quite fancied the School Live movies and The Book of Bantorra but probably can't play them.
Book of Bantorra is geo locked, so works on most UK players, not certain about School live movies, I don't own them.
Bantorra works fine though.

Book of Bantorra is geo locked, so works on most UK players, not certain about School live movies, I don't own them.
Bantorra works fine though.
Thanks.

Adding every else I wanted
Akudama collectors
Godannar
Listen to me girls, I'm your father
Cobra the animation
Haganai

Meant that I'd being paying £28 each. Not enough of a sale for me
Might try again with just the $10-15 stuff.

Thanks.

Adding every else I wanted
Akudama collectors
Godannar
Listen to me girls, I'm your father
Cobra the animation
Haganai

Meant that I'd being paying £28 each. Not enough of a sale for me
Might try again with just the $10-15 stuff.
they do keep adding new stuff each week usually for 4-5 weeks each Sunday, about 1200-1300 each week so not always best to buy first week although the prices of the first week are cheapest in the first week.

Nothing yet for me this week. Most of the stuff I do want I know won't be on sale but I tend to add 1 or 2 of them with sale items during this time. Hopefully Dr Stone season 2 will show up in the sale.

In the end I knew I was going to place an order. I suppose I can just live of rice for the next month, eh?
Hayate the Combat Butler Ultimate Collection Blu-ray ($43.23)
The Book of Bantorra Complete Collection Blu-ray ($13.97)
Chance Pop Session DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) (Thinpak) ($5)
Food Wars! The Fifth Plate Blu-ray ($37.23)
Sunday Without God Blu-ray ($19.95)
Food Wars! The Fourth Plate Blu-ray ($32.57)
Ramen Fighter Miki DVD Complete Collection (S) - Litebox ($16.87)

they do keep adding new stuff each week usually for 4-5 weeks each Sunday, about 1200-1300 each week so not always best to buy first week although the prices of the first week are cheapest in the first week.
Great, I wondered how long it lasts.
Even dropping the dearer 2 items leaves me with 5-7 items with an average of £17.

If the earlier poster is also in the UK then the $40 postage is really putting me off (the vat I don't mind) unless it arrives in 3 days.
We'll see. Payday coming up soon but was hoping for a low spending month.

Keep in mind that if you are a RS member, you can combine week 1 and week 2 sale on one order on Saturday, since members get sneak peek

I see they have just announced some half-price mystery boxes. Which were a mixed bag for me when I last gave them a go, but I DID sell one of the seven discs on eBay for almost what the lot cost me, so y'know.... :)

Well I've looked at my possibles from different ways and I'd still be £120-£160 so I'll wait and see but it'll probably be another sale that passes with no purchases from me.

All I wanted was
Listen to me girls $8
2 School Live live action films $20
Book of Bantorra $14
Cobra the animation $10
Haganai 2 limited edition $10 (great price)
Godannar $36

The postage was $50.

Went through the catalogue and there really wasn't much else I didn't have.
Except Special 7. Never heard of it but sound like my thing so my compromise is to buy this from a UK seller. £38

And I've still to buy a Doris Day book for my mum. That's another £60.

Btw. It's a fake?

I mean, it looks like a UK edition, which not exist (with artbook).
It exists, it's available on AOL.

It exists, it's available on AOL.
Stop, I was actually 100% sure that in the UK would remove the artbook. However, it existed? Anyone can confirm this? I know it is in the description, but does it seem strange to me? I remember that even the box was narrower from the UK, so it wouldn't fit?

Back