The General Conversation Area

Boom! Boom!
mr__bean_question_air_boom_gif_by_ryandunn1977-d4okz5m.gif

I've arrived at my hotel in London (Premier Inn by Tower Bridge). Here are some pictures from my walk from the nearest tube station to my hotel.
View attachment 23984
View attachment 23985
View attachment 23986
View attachment 23987
What's this, London with clear weather? This is clearly photoshopped :p

Enjoy your holiday.
We the people demand smog, smog damnit! :p
Lovely blue sky reflected in the lovely blue Thames. The pics look lovely, hope you're having a great time.
Boom Boom Satellites. Love "Lay Your Hands On Me" the Kizniver OP
That's exactly the one I was thinking of as well. Gosh, who knew Boom Boom would have this much mileage?!

I see Gemsy arrived in London in style 😆

Nice with catching the bridge lifting up as well.

PXL_20220423_154401960.jpg
Had a spare hour during a break on a railtour so decided to do a bit more of the Thames Path, Cannon Street to Tower Bridge on the north bank then towards Southwark Bridge on the south bank before returning to the north bank back towards Cannon Street station.

Last edited:
Long time no see eveyone! Hope everyone is doing okay. Getting back into anime/manga properly these last couple of months so hope to be posting on here regular again

But man kinda crazy how MangaUK and FUNimation no longer exist anymore :eek:

Long time no see eveyone! Hope everyone is doing okay. Getting back into anime/manga properly these last couple of months so hope to be posting on here regular again

I don't know if we've ever interacted on here before but welcome back! What are your favourite series atm? :)

Hey there, welcome back! Many of the members are still around, though are probably more active via the discord group.

But yeah it is weird to see Manga Ent and Funimation now rebranded as Crunchyroll, but so far their line-up is not a great start. At least we have Anime Limited & MVM doing their usual slates.

I went to see doctor strange in the multiverse of madness yesterday at Westfield Stratford on one of the vue extreme screens but it was a bit on the loud side but i liked how deep the bass was.i could feel it some times.

Back