So What's Your Avatar Pic?

*profile banner update 「Limited」

A banner change in appreciation of Raiden's Kitchen Nightmare 🍽️⚡⚰️ Artwork by @FoxyReine

PROFILE BANNER
illust_92943193_20220406_151812.jpg

Banner art is Raiden Shogun [Ei] (Genshin Impact) and Gordon Ramsay.

Raiden Shogun is the God of Eternity and the current Electro Archon who presides over Inazuma. She is a member of The Seven. She wanders the world as the Raiden Shogun.
VERSION 2.0 SPECIAL PROGRAM

"Only eternity can bring us closer to the Heavenly Principles. I am no longer the shadow. Mine is the most supreme and noble form."

profile banner art

originGenshin Impact
characterRaiden Shogun
publishermiHoYo
game link
artistFoxyReine
art source

Spy x Family has been really good so far highly recommend it from this season!
Easily the best new show. There's a few that I haven't started for one reason or another though. This includes Ya Boy Kongming!, which I didn't pick out initially, but have heard good things about.
SxF is probably only rivalled by Kaguya-sama as AOTS, but that's had a bit of a head start as a franchise. Actually it was the last show that I came to late because I had dismissed it initially. Chika was previously an avatar as Best Girl of the season.

Yeah Kongming was on my radar too. I kicked off Kaguya (it's more Kaguya what's not to like?) and Shield Hero (not had the best start will see how it progresses).

Deciding what else I wanted to watch as it airs, I thought Summertime Render looked interesting but it's in Disney+ jail, new season of Bookworm though I may wait for more episodes to come along.

What about you?

What about you?
There aren't too many other outstanding new shows. Deaimon is nice SOL show, Love After World Domination is a pretty good Rom-com, and The Executioner and Her Way of Life is an interesting take on Isekai, basically what would the people of the world where OP morons keep showing up and f**king **** up do about it.
Definitely feels like a step down from the last season.

Yep Executioner looked interesting, and I'm a fan of good isekai, not the total junk ones.

Still a good selection of reasonable shows this season even if not enough to blow you away with, Overlord S4 and Chainsaw man both coming later this year.

*profile banner update

A banner art change in appreciation of "VILLAIN" Illustration by BLACKBOX 「 검넴 」

PROFILE BANNER
wp9079448-kim-dokja-wallpapers.jpg

"I’ll finish your story."

Kim Dokja is the main protagonist of Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint. He is the sole reader of the webnovel "Three Ways to Survive in a Ruined World", an apocalyptic fantasy story.

originOmniscient Reader's Viewpoint
characterKim Dokja
publisherWEBTOON
webtoon linkOmniscient Reader | WEBTOON

Dokja uses his understanding to change the course of the story, and the world, as he knows it. Start reading top-tier fantasy action manga, manhwa, ...
OMNISCIENT READER'S VIEWPOINT from m.webtoons.com
artistBLACKBOX 「 검넴 」
art sourceVILLIAN

*profile avatar update 「Limited Time」

A avatar art change for "CYBERVAGABOND" Illustration by SAHO / 佐保

PROFILE AVATAR
Picsart_22-06-06_02-47-42-636.png
Picsart_22-05-30_08-06-22-536.png

"Guess I won't feel too sad doing some voluntary jobs on the side. Taking out the human trash for this gone to sh*t city."

Nameless Vagabond is a concept character for CYBERVAGABOND.

A lone wanderer, yet again trapped in an unfamiliar space. But this time with the company of unfriendly lowlifes in a high tech city, that's loss touch with conventional ethics and mortality down in the sewers.

originCYBERVAGABOND
characterNameless Vagabond
artistSAHO / 佐保
art sourceCYBERVAGABOND

Attachments

• Polish_20220529_221630419.png
    Polish_20220529_221630419.png
    556.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
*profile avatar update

A avatar art change for "CYBERVAGABOND" Illustration by SAHO / 佐保

PROFILE AVATAR
View attachment 24644
View attachment 24647

"Guess I won't feel too sad doing some voluntary jobs on the side. Taking out the human trash for this gone to sh*t city."

Nameless Vagabond is a concept character for CYBERVAGABOND.

A lone wanderer, yet again trapped in an unfamiliar space. But this time with the company of unfriendly lowlifes in a high tech city, that's loss touch with conventional ethics and mortality down in the sewers.

originCYBERVAGABOND
characterNameless Vagabond
artistSAHO / 佐保
art sourceCYBERVAGABOND
Ah, I now miss your very cool previous avatar!
I finally made a change to both my avatar and my signature. after watching only the first three episodes of the series, I just had to jump on the Yor bandwagon! She is such the ultimate waifu material - even without using any guns! 😍

View attachment 24692
Now you'll just have to change your username to Girls with Guns and/or Knives.

Back