The News Thread (for news that does not need a thread)

I've been anxiously waiting for Shield Hero 2 - I showed the first season to the neigbor couple last year, and we all loved it, so I'll have to let them know the second season is coming soon!

Not exactly new news and I'm unsure if it was posted a long time ago but I noticed NHK World Japan have a 4 part Hayao Miyazaki documentary available (eng subbed and narrated).

I believe its different to the Never-Ending Man doc Anime Limited put out awhile ago as that was only an hour long and this is closer to three and a half.

Thought some might enjoy and find it interesting!

RGgLyHil.png

Nice

New Viz Media announcements:

Print (all out in autumn)

Demon Slayer novels: The Flower of Happiness, One-Winged Butterfly, and Signs from the Wind
The Shonen Jump Guide to Making Manga, featuring commentary from Eiichiro Oda, Tite Kubo, Kohei Horikoshi and more
Romantic Killer, by Wataru Momose
Rainbow Days by Minami Mizuno
Mermaid Scales and the Town of Sand, by Yoko Komori
Drip Drip by Paru Itagaki
Dandadan by Yukinobu Tatsu
Mission: Yozakura Family by Hitsuji Gondaira
Blue Box by Kouji Miura
The Hunters Guild: Red Hood by Yuki Kawaguchi
Kaiu Shirai x Posuka Demizu: Beyond The Promised Neverland
Black Paradox, by Junji Ito
Look Back by Tatsuki Fujimoto
Jujutsu Kaisen novels: Summer of Ashes, Autumn of Dust

Digital exclusive (all out in summer)

The Comiq by Kazuki Takahashi
Phantom Seer, Story by Togo Goto, art by Kento Matsuura
Build King by Mitsutoshi Shimabukuro
-i tell c- by Kazusa Inaoka

I am SO excited for this one!! Timing is crazy because I was planning to suggest it in Seven Seas' survey this month but my hopes were really low for it actually being published. I feel like currently publishing series or ones already established in the West (like having a dub) usually have the best chance of making it over here, not older ones. But this one is an absolute gem and I am so excited.

Back