UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Zavvi is currently showing the Re:Zero Part 2 CE with the art box as "in stock" for £39.99. The page for the product itself re directs to the home page but the quick buy button will put it into your basket.

Odd to see this pop back up, if you are looking for it it might be worth a chance.

I took the gamble and got the artbox too. Appreciate the heads up.

Must have fallen down the back of the couch or something.

Though now feel bad to my other part 2 as it'll be homeless...

Also grabbed part 2 and arrived today with the limited edition box. Also like Steb also already have part 2, but part 2 CE is OOP so should be able sell easy enough even without the limited edition box, it'll still complete someone CE set.
But I honestly assumed I would be sending it back as it would be the wrong version or they couldn't source it, so a nice surprise when it arrived with everything and reasonably packaged for Zavvi at least.

@sniper_samurai Cheers for the heads up.

Also grabbed part 2 and arrived today with the limited edition box. Also like Steb also already have part 2, but part 2 CE is OOP so should be able sell easy enough even without the limited edition box, it'll still complete someone CE set.
But I honestly assumed I would be sending it back as it would be the wrong version or they couldn't source it, so a nice surprise when it arrived with everything and reasonably packaged for Zavvi at least.

@sniper_samurai Cheers for the heads up.
Glad to see some people here get it. It is now listed as sold out once again.

Glad to see some people here get it. It is now listed as sold out once again.
I'm kind of glad to see it sold out because I really didn't need the temptation after picking up the amaray set in the xmas sale, but I feel like the lonely part 1 CE I got in a mystery box a couple years back is giving me dirty looks now.

Nice find, though.

Not sure if this will interest anyone as it an AUS import, limited edition and part 4 of Sword art online Season 2 (so completely differnt layout from UK and US Editions). £14.09 @ WOWHD

Could only find info on madman site and pic are kinda small

I took the gamble and got the artbox too. Appreciate the heads up.

Must have fallen down the back of the couch or something.

Though now feel bad to my other part 2 as it'll be homeless...
You get lucky sometimes like that. That's how I got the LE of UBW years ago. They randomly found a few in their warehouse when clearing stock so it suddenly popped back up.

Attack on Titan Season 2 is £12 and Season 3 £25 on Amazon atm

These Fairy Tail Sets are all £15 each on HMV

Fairy Tail Collection 9 (Out of stock for now, still available to purchase)
Fairy Tail Collection 10 (Out of stock for now, still available to purchase)
Fairy Tail Collection 11
Fairy Tail: The Final Season Part 23
Fairy Tail: The Final Season Part 24
Fairy Tail: The Final Season Part 25
Fairy Tail: The Final Season Part 26

Back