UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Not sure if its been posted but Zavvi are doing a '3 for £30' offer on blu ray & DVDs.
Some good titles too and a crazy offer!

I'm thinking of getting all of Overlord S1-3, is it all dubbed and subbed (at least the main 13 ep series parts I actually usually don't care about bonus eps all that much so if those are sub only I'm fine with it)? :)

EDIT: I checked Anime-On-Line/MVM's product detail listing for the series and it says dub and sub, so I'll trust that, have ordered the three seasons :)

Last edited:
Zavvi flash sale now on:

FLASH SALE! 12% OFF SITE!
USE CODE: FLASH12
Just to add in more details to your post. Only a 1 hour duration sale.

Screenshot_2021-08-08-10-07-47-94.jpg

*Excludes Pre-Order

NO TIME TO LOSE! Super Limited Time 12% off our whole site! Use the code: FLASH12 at the checkout to claim you favourite loot for 12% less, but hurry! *Exclusions Apply Offer is only available for the next hour!

ANIME DVD & BLU-RAY​

Last edited:
Just to add in more details to your post. Only a 1 hour duration sale.

View attachment 20129

*Excludes Pre-Order

NO TIME TO LOSE! Super Limited Time 12% off our whole site! Use the code: FLASH12 at the checkout to claim you favourite loot for 12% less, but hurry! *Exclusions Apply Offer is only available for the next hour!

ANIME DVD & BLU-RAY​

I reckon this will be your last time to order this set for this price or even to secure a copy. Unless you're willing to pay £90-£160 like the Season 1 CE copy 👀

Screenshot_2021-08-08-10-44-48-13.jpg

I've posted more sellers links on this thread

In case anyone missed this, Monogatari S1 box sets are available again. Though best to dip soon or regret later 👀 This is the cheapest price I've found so far.

Screenshot_2021-08-11-00-05-42-28.jpg

In case anyone missed this, Monogatari S1 box sets are available again. Though best to dip soon or regret later 👀 This is the cheapest price I've found so far.

View attachment 20154
For just a moment I thought this was a complete blu-ray collection of Monogatari and I was like 😳😳😳

Not sure if its been posted but Zavvi are doing a '3 for £30' offer on blu ray & DVDs.
Some good titles too and a crazy offer!
Arrgh some good deals here but I've already got the ones I'd want, including having bitten the bullet and paid good money for all the
Attack on Titan seasons thus far, having literally just missed the deal here to save serious money on the season 2 set...
Wasn't aware of this one but I like a good SoL & after reading all the effusive praise for this one I couldn't resist pre-ordering too!

View attachment 20154
I can't for the life of me get the second season boxset after getting messed about by Bookdepository and now Amazon... Please let me know if that happens to be available in any reputable/reliable online outlet. I got the third season but until I can source the second one my Monogatari light novel reading is on hold..

Last edited:
Arrgh some good deals here but I've already got the ones I'd want, including having bitten the bullet and paid good money for all the
Attack on Titan seasons thus far, having literally just missed the deal here to save serious money on the season 2 set...

Wasn't aware of this one but I like a good SoL & after reading all the effusive praise for this one I couldn't resist pre-ordering too!

I can't for the life of me getting the second season boxset after getting messed about by Bookdepository and now Amazon... Please let me know if that happens to be available in any reputable/reliable online outlet. I got the third season but until I can source the second one my Monogatari light novel reading is on hold..
If this is your first time watching Aria, the one thing to keep in mind is to never ever skip the OP. The OP is actually part of the episode with just the music overlaid and thus is different for every episode. I can't really think of any other show that has done that before, having a unique opening for every single episode across all of it's many seasons.

If this is your first time watching Aria, the one thing to keep in mind is to never ever skip the OP. The OP is actually part of the episode with just the music overlaid and thus is different for every episode. I can't really think of any other show that has done that before, having a unique opening for every single episode across all of it's many seasons.
Nice one and good to know. I generally quite enjoy opening & closing credits, unless they're particularly dull or uninspired heh, so looking forward to these. Interesting point on the variability in being part of the episode, I guess I'll wait and see. Certainly seen the odd unique credits seen in different series, or others developing as the series have progressed, the most recent example I've seen being School-Live, but I'm assuming you mean something quite different.

Back