The *Im looking for* thread.

I was able to get a copy of Rebellion thanks to LelouchNarukami ! thank you so much for helping me out!

I'm now currently looking for a UK MVM BD copy of From The New World part 1 (or the collection, I can find part 2 but only going to get that if I can get the first part somehow)

I was able to get part 1&2 thanks to the CEX notifications! Made my morning!

Does anyone know any UK-based/good for customs websites that have the Digimon Data Squad and Digimon Fusion DVDs? (United Publications have listings for both parts of Fusion, but I'd prefer somewhere else TBH)

Digimon Fusion - Volume 1/Episode 01-15 [DVD] [2013]: Amazon.co.uk: N, a: DVD & Blu-ray

The German DVDs actually include the English Dub as well. (PAL, Jap audio is missing like on the US DVDs)
Note that only the first 30 eps were released in Germany

Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition (PS5)
Any good prices online or if anyone here has a copy they wish to part with. Hit me up 🙌

note: I'm checking eBay daily but tends to go over my ideal price range.

£29 on base.com or £31 on 365games, might get this myself because i noticed it was missing from a lot of website a couple weeks ago
There are cheaper prices with Amazon and Tru Blu Games (Dispatched by Amazon)

Amazon UK : £27.00

Tru Blu Games : £25.98

There are cheaper prices with Amazon and Tru Blu Games (Dispatched by Amazon)

Amazon UK : £27.00

Tru Blu Games : £25.98
i wonder if it just fell out of stock and capcom printed more copies because it seems to be available in a lot more places now, it's £22 at thegamecollection but not in stock but the page still exists so it might mean more copies coming soon

Digimon Fusion - Volume 1/Episode 01-15 [DVD] [2013]: Amazon.co.uk: N, a: DVD & Blu-ray

The German DVDs actually include the English Dub as well. (PAL, Jap audio is missing like on the US DVDs)
Note that only the first 30 eps were released in Germany
Sorry, I only just saw this! 😅 Thanks for your help!

Looking to buy: Nendoroid Exusiai 1352

Tagging @SAHO just in case
Not the best of prices but these are the lowest I can find at the moment.

Hoping for a rerun at some point like Amiya 🙏

Screenshot_2021-08-17-13-19-58-37.jpg

Looking to buy: Nendoroid Exusiai 1352

Tagging @SAHO just in case

Or check out MFC to see if anyone is selling or the shops that are linked

I'm looking for Nekomonogatari White, I was able to nab a copy of Neko Black on CEX but White is hard to find

(there's a listing on eBay but it's £46.95 and I think my budget will only go up to £30 at max)

Last time I was down in HMV, they had Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion 1 - Initiation for £25. I'm going down again today, if they still have it and anyone wants me to buy it, DM me and I'll send it to you, postage will probably be £3-4.. deadline is 2pm today, I'll try and take pictures if there's a next time..

Back