Anime Blu-ray & DVD / Manga & Light Novel - Out of Print「 OOP 」Update Thread

SAHO

Thousand Master
Use this space to post information regarding titles that are soon to be OOP or already are. Found a listing for a near or already out of print release? You can post the link here. Not limited to UK releases.

In summary, this thread represents "Second Chance", allowing anyone to grab a missed out title at a reasonable (or not) price ¯\(ツ)

(There is a similar thread, though I've noticed it's more of a discussion thread than actually sharing where to obtain the OOP title of question. Additionally, the thread updates are very slow meaning lots of missed opportunities to secure a title)

Last edited:
Monogatari by SHAFT is great but my oh my... The light novel is really the full package in regards to content. Beautiful box artwork by the Taiwanese alchemist of illustration VOFAN 💖 Season one compiled in a stunning box set at a good price as opposed to individual volumes? Yes please 🤲

Looks like Monogatari Series Season 1 Light Novel Limited Box Set have returned. Now the question is for how long?

Screenshot_2021-05-01-14-59-30-87.jpg

Update: Added more links (Amazon UK, Wordery)

More copies have appeared. This is a HIGH demand box set so if you've yet to grab Season One, no regrets 🔥

Wordery
Cheapest price 👀

Wordery (Amazon UK)

Wordery (eBay UK)

US Import (eBay UK)

US Import

The Quintessential Quintuplets Part 1 Manga Box Set

71AE7Yme8LL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Hasn't even released yet but already hitting order limits left and right. Not to worry as I've got it covered. Here are a few retailers with open pre-orders. Best be on the double because I expect the slots will be gone soon.

hive - £42.35

WHSmith - £51.20

Book Depository - £57.28

I think alot of poeple got Magi Season 2 part 1, but for any that didn't you can try this ebay listing (but it is an auction, so no idea what the final price will be):

New sale thread from @russo with a selection of out of print titles. Definitely worth a look 👍

Your lie in april blu ray collectors
Outlaw star blu ray collectors
Evangelion 1.11 blu ray collectors
Metropolis blu ray steel book
A time of eve blu ray collectors
From the new world Part 1+2 blu rays
Welcome to the nhk dvd box set
Dragon ball super blu rays 1-6 and movies
space dandy season 1 and 2 blu ray collectors

Last edited:
New sale thread from @russo with a selection of out of print titles. Definitely worth a look 👍

Your lie in april blu ray collectors
Outlaw star blu ray collectors
Evangelion 1.11 blu ray collectors
Metropolis blu ray steel book
A time of eve blu ray collectors
From the new world Part 1+2 blu rays
Welcome to the nhk dvd box set
Dragon ball super blu rays 1-6 and movies
space dandy season 1 and 2 blu ray collectors

I have all of those except Metropolis, Space Dandy and Draggin' Your Balls (never could stand any of these 3 series).

Back