What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Two very different books showed up today.

enc1U16.jpg

Qm0Gqx8h.jpg

Today's package is Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Ultimate Edition Blu-ray from Anime Limited. This is a very large set with a fair bit of content.

RvoXYwmh.jpg

CyXE112h.jpg

The Ultimate Edition Blu-ray set includes the HD Remaster presented across 10 Blu-ray discs (with 5 discs per case) with 7 artcards and poster included in the HD Remaster box. Then you also have the 2002 version and the Special Edition compilation films presented in SD across 3 Blu-ray discs (with the TV series on 2 discs, and the films on a single disc, each in separate cases) with 6 artcards included in the SD box. Then you have a hardcover 120 page artbook with a ton of gallery images. More photos and specs are available on my blog.

5mV2kvVh.jpg

kpNRLeEh.jpg

9gKUT8Jh.jpg
wUlzjxph.jpg
iV4Jt9th.jpg
D6DE7GBh.jpg

Today's package is Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-: Prophecy of the Throne for PlayStation 4 from Numskull Games and Spike Chunsoft. A visual novel game with tactical RPG elements set early on in the light novel story. I have been told this game does have dubtitles in terms of the character names which is interesting, but either way this was going down bit by bit until it hit £15 so I went for it.

On another note, due to stock issues for Base I decided to postpone SMT Nocturne in the meantime, but in return Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory will take its place which is expected to arrive tomorrow.

except for volume 5 which appears to be completely out of print
As someone who is only on Volume 2 I would very much hope that it isn’t, and that much like Made in Abyss Volume 6 (which I only managed to find in a physical shop) there are just supply issues at the moment due to covid. I was told as much by the shopkeeper when I remarked on how difficult it had been to find.

As someone who is only on Volume 2 I would very much hope that it isn’t, and that much like Made in Abyss Volume 6 (which I only managed to find in a physical shop) there are just supply issues at the moment due to covid. I was told as much by the shopkeeper when I remarked on how difficult it had been to find.
Do let me know if you ever find volume 5. I had it ordered from both Hive and Amazon, as they're the only places I found it available to order and since then Hive cancelled on me.

Do let me know if you ever find volume 5. I had it ordered from both Hive and Amazon, as they're the only places I found it available to order and since then Hive cancelled on me.
I mean Vol.5 was released just over a year ago and Vol.7 was only released in December, so I feel it would be unlikely they’d allow it to go OOP already, but I’ll let you know if and when I spot it in stock again.

Back