UK Anime Distributor MVM Entertainment Discussion Thread

the AU one punch LEs cost a minuim of 99AUD any recommendations for region B friendly LEs ?
From my limited knowledge the only other option for a region B LE is wait and see if Mangamation can navigate the murky waters of Viz Europe/Crunchyroll/whoever the hell owns the UK rights....

With my luck the day after I order any version someone will post on twitter 'guess what bois we got the One Punch Man!!!!!' Guaranteed 😭

the AU one punch LEs cost a minuim of 99AUD any recommendations for region B friendly LEs ?
From my limited knowledge the only other option for a region B LE is wait and see if Mangamation can navigate the murky waters of Viz Europe/Crunchyroll/whoever the hell owns the UK rights....

With my luck the day after I order any version someone will post on twitter 'guess what bois we got the One Punch Man!!!!!' Guaranteed 😭
Manga already re-released season 1 as a standard edition so pretty certain they wont be doing a LE for it.

Your only hope would be to find the original Kaze set second hand but no idea how much that would cost.

With regard to season 2 I don't think it's been released here.

Manga already re-released season 1 as a standard edition so pretty certain they wont be doing a LE for it.

Your only hope would be to find the original Kaze set second hand but no idea how much that would cost.

With regard to season 2 I don't think it's been released here.
Yeah I think we're talking about season 2. It still hasn't been released here as its a Viz title and Crunchyroll have something to do with Viz Europe so the rights are all over the place 🤷‍♂️

If its the Kaze LE season 1 we're talking about though it's available on CEX for £18.

Kandagawa Jet Girls passed 18 uncut & uncensored.

Kandagawa_Jet_Girls_1.gif

Ah yes because it's so much better to have no ratings so kids can be exposed to inappropriate content amirite?
Think it's more a point that even the stuff that isn't for kids is not certified at all or banned because kids might see it, which kinda makes the point of doing it redundant.
Or you get the stupid cuts, like Paranoia agent (I know it's uncut now) or Code Geass (again not now) but it wasn't for the people they were allegedly protecting.

Because of how the BBFC dinosaur empire view nudity and sexual content. The whole hoohah with the bloody DxD being recalled was because of this policy change
one main link i can find between those 2 are the annoying hells kitchen idols and asia and the grey haired girl looking pretty close to the age limit because they're as flat as a board

Neat to see Is the order a rabbit? there and I hope that means there's a possibility that the other seasons and OVAs will get UK releases.

I imported season 1&2 from the US long ago, but to date there's no release of the two OVAs that I know of.

Wonder what will happen to Shobitch, as according to Kazé it was rejected by German FSK for a reason that might lead into BBFC refusing it as well.
(Other shows, like Valkyrie Drive Mermaid, passed German FSK uncut as 16+)

Wonder what will happen to Shobitch, as according to Kazé it was rejected by German FSK for a reason that might lead into BBFC refusing it as well.
(Other shows, like Valkyrie Drive Mermaid, passed German FSK uncut as 16+)
Interestingly, Shobitch was passed with a 16+ by the FSK, but only rejected episode 3. I don't know if they based it on the broadcast masters or the home video masters in this case.

On another note, I'm still waiting for Dreaming Girl to be given a UK release, preferably in a Collector's Edition to match my Bunny Girl Senpai Collector's Edition.

Back